Best IWB for a Glock 30

I carry OWB a lot and like doing so. Lately, I've wanted to carry IWB a lot more... I've used fairly cheap IWB holsters in the past, but they don't have the comfort or features that a model-specific holster offers.

I'd like the advice of G30 owners, especially those who use it for EDC, on what your experience has been and why. Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I don't have a G30 but I do carry my G19 and 26 IWB. I think any of the common IWB holsters would do a good job. How much are you wanting to spend?

I'm sure you would like the Crossbreed Supertuck, MTAC, etc. Or if you want all leather then the DM Bullard holsters are supposed to be great.

Nick Mathews makes nice holsters too.

NM Holsters - Home

I'm open to suggestions and not opposed to spending up to $100 to get the right one. I just don't want to buy something I see online, try it, and not like it. I don't have a lot of stocking dealers in holsters nearby, otherwise I'd check them out already.

I got my g30 iwb holster from this guy on glock talk. It is very similar to the CCC Looper and he will have it to you in a couple of days for like twenty-five bucks. I think that it is a very good cheap holster.

WTS LCP & PF9 Holsters - Glock Talk

contact him he makes kydex for almost any pistol. I also have a leather iwb for the g30, but I find myself using the kydex on a regular basis.

Gk

I carry a Glock 27 in a $30 Don Humme I picked up at the gun show. I have tried much more expensive holsters that were not as comfortable. I have heard so much about the Crossbreed Supertuck I might just have to give it a try sometime.
I must say dollar for dollar my Don Humme is a great holster, I like it better than my Kholster.
  • 2 weeks later...

I also carry a Glock 27. I have tried other holsters in the past, but my Comp-Tac Minotaur is the best. It is leather backed with a kydex holster to keep its shape for re-holstering the gun. I paired it with a nice kydex reinforced belt and I barely know it's there.