New Drug Craze - Bath Salts

Like I already didn't have enough to worry about for the kids in my life, now there is this:

America's New Drug Problem: Snorting 'Bath Salts' - FoxNews.com

Apparently a new drug fad is going on in where people are snorting, shooting, smoking, eating bath salts. Some of the side effects are rapid heart beat, paranoia, hallucinations, depression and suicidal thoughts. Even though the ride is awful, users crave it so much they go back over and over.

Worst thing about it is it is totally legal and available online and in stores. You may even have some in your own bathroom.

Reading some of the stories about it, reminds me of some really scary horror movie.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnxdshooter

Instead of making meth people are going to start making bath salts LOL. I can see the bath salts being put into law as a controlled substance LOL.

Guest tnxdshooter
Instead of making meth people are going to start making bath salts LOL. I can see the bath salts being put into law as a controlled substance LOL.

What are you in here for making meth? No it was those damned bath salts that did it to me.

DUMB ASS PEOPLE! Imo if your going to be dumb enough to snort bath salts you deserve to die.

I call this population control or Normal Churn. Let the stupid people snort, smoke, shoot, pop, and drink anything they want and make it cheap ta boot.

Guest mustangdave

So now...my "Tired Old Ass" soak will be considered a "controlled substance".....DAMN IT. On a light note...this is just proof that The Darwin Awards are still thriving...let the herd be thinned:death:

Guest tnxdshooter
We need to just ban anything that has chemicals in it. America is losing its valuable youth to these terrible chemicals.

If that happened then my pastures would be full of weeds as I wouldnt be able to use 2-4-d on em.

Especially dihydrogen monoxide. We really need to ban this stuff.. write your Congressman!!

Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide

Glock30 is right! People actually have died from dihydrogen monoxide overdose. When consumed in high enough doses, it can cause serious and even fatal changes to body chemistry. It's also a very powerful solvent that can dissolve many common materials. Dangerous stuff.

We need to just ban anything that has chemicals in it. America is losing its valuable youth to these terrible chemicals.

I hope this is tongue in cheek. It would be quite impossible to ban anything with chemicals in it.

I swear, if someone said you could get high by sun-drying a turd and smoking it, there would be a bunch of jackasses that would try it.

Guest Lester Weevils

Nutmeg is a very old "pseudo-psychedelic" substance. Young jazz musicians and neer-do-wells got high on nutmeg back in the 1930's and 40's. Dunno how far it goes back as an occasionally used intoxicant. When famous jazz musician Charlier Parker was a teen he occasionally used nutmeg but quickly graduated to more expensive nostrums.

Nutmeg is not especially abusable because it is so unpleasant (taste, stomach upset, etc) that few people will try it more than once.

I think we can afford to loose some of these valuable youths you speak of. It's impossible to baby/idiot proof the entire world. their trying tho.. more idiots. lol.. the world needs more idiots. NOT!

Guest mustangdave
I hope this is tongue in cheek. It would be quite impossible to ban anything with chemicals in it.

I swear, if someone said you could get high by sun-drying a turd and smoking it, there would be a bunch of jackasses that would try it.

So...you haven't heard of POOH-OTEE? you know some dried and fried hippy already tried it

Natural selection will always win. No matter how idiot-proof and safe you try to make things, the true idiots will ALWAYS find some way to remove themselves from the gene pool. I have a difficult time having any sympathy for people stupid enough to do something like this.

But it is EXACTLY this group of people most at danger from DHMO.