25% off all Magpul

bigwakes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I've ever bought from Botach came quickly and well-packaged. No complaints.

How long ago was your last order? I've been waiting about 4 weeks for stuff they took about that long to tell me was on backorder. Not a slick operation from what I can tell.

The problem wasn't about the delivery of, but with a coupon code for a super cheap T-1 that went viral and then they didn't want to honor them, some were already processed, etc.

My post wasn't a reply to yours.

Botachs problems are all over the map... coupon codes, out of stock notices, delivery etc...

I took a chance on a good deal and got lucky.

I ordered some mags about a month ago. With in a day or so of placing the order, i got a message saying two of the mags were out of stock, and they wanted to know what to do. I said put the two on back order and send the rest. They did, the "rest" got here in a week or so. Got another message saying the two on back order were no longer being stocked and would not be ordered but they had a substitute for $1 ea. more. I asked them to give me the substitute and knock off the extra $1. They did. Got them in a week or so. I was happy.

Botach?? Some people have great luck, some people have to stay on them for weeks, then request a refund for weeks to get either a product or a refund.

It's a crap shoot with them.

I think it's a requirement to have a split personality to work there.

Guest IceBreakerG

The only thing I ever ordered from them got put on backorder "after" I ordered, then they cancelled my order. So yeah, no luck with them, and won't ever attempt to order anything from them again. I'd think it was good customer service to at least "notify" me that my order was cancelled. The only reason I found out it was cancelled when I was checking the status and saw that it went from backorder to cancelled.

FWIW, I ordered three of the 30rd PMAGS as soon as I saw this without reading any further on the thread. I had heard of the company but not anything good or bad. I got an email last night saying that my order had shipped with all 3 PMAGS and should be here Friday. Looking good so far.

Guest Sprowse

Bigwakes, I wish you luck with your purchase. I tried to order from Botach once and, after almost 6 weeks of answering machines, unreturned emails, and excuses, my credit card company reversed the charges.

Guest Sprowse
Well I got my mags today. I had a good experience, but will not roll the dice again. Some things just are not worth the savings. Thanks for all the input guys.

Glad to hear it. It seems to be hit or miss with those guys.