• Tagalongs
    • Samoas
    • Thin Mints
    • Trefoils

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Samoa but it's the Tagalongs that I can't stop eating, change my vote to Tagalongs. Yes, I too have eaten a whole box within.....well, until I had to open another box?

The Do si Dos used to be a favorite but they changed them when they reduced the box size and I don't drink milk anymore so that rules them out.

Thin Mints are like candy bars being in their own wrapper, eat a few, roll the bag, stuff in pocket......one roll in about an hour usually does it.

Trefoils are good crushed with ice cream on top.

The lemon ones? I'll swap for some Tagalongs, legal crack indeed. :rolleyes:

You're commie if you don't buy at least one of each!

My Mom told a lady at her work that she would buy one box of each flavor. Sometime the next day she walks into her office to find a case of each variety. She laughed at the mix up and went ahead and bought them and just gave them to her nurses that work on her floor.

I am highly irritated right now 'cause I just went to the local Kroger's and avoided the little urchins on the way in but had every intention of buying a box or three of Thins Mints on the way out.

Was in such a hurry to leave I forgot the cookies! :rolleyes:

I am highly irritated right now 'cause I just went to the local Kroger's and avoided the little urchins on the way in but had every intention of buying a box or three of Thins Mints on the way out.

Was in such a hurry to leave I forgot the cookies!

HA! I actually did that the other day with the Shriner's Nut Logs.

Old people and little kids go to bed too early! :mad:

Oh and I voted Samoa since it wasn't multi choice. Those and the thin mints are my favorites.

Guest boatme99

It's been awhile and I've forgotten the name, but I go for the peanut butter ones. Acommpnement: milk or scotch, depending on the evening.

Guest db99wj

Samoas, thin mint, whatever the peanut butter and chocolate ones are called, and I actually like the Lemon ones. My daughter sold them this year, they are all gone, but we had a few of the lemon ones left, I like them too.

Problem is that I eat a box when I eat them.