Does Zombie blood absorb through the skin?

Is the virus transferred just through a bite? Get their blood in your mouth or eyes? Is it absorbed through skin like chemicals? What about up your nose?:) Just wandering for the future. There may be no one to ask these things. Trial and error ins't an option.:)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet mucus membranes and eyes are susceptible along with the usual transfer methods. As long as you don't have any cuts exposed to zombie blood you should be just fine with anything on the skin.

Again, any zombie fluids in the eyes, nose, mouth or open sores will probably mean a diet of brains are in your future.

Dolomite

I bet mucus membranes and eyes are susceptible along with the usual transfer methods. As long as you don't have any cuts exposed to zombie blood you should be just fine with anything on the skin.

Again, any zombie fluids in the eyes, nose, mouth or open sores will probably mean a diet of brains are in your future.

Dolomite

I tend to agree for the most part. However with no sores in the month may be not. Using the source of The Zombie Survival Guide, zombie meat can not be eaten as it is highly toxic to humans and you will die after eating. It did not say anything about those that eat zombie meat turning into zombies.

However, it may also depend on which zombie virus you are dealing with as well, so best to avoid all zombie fluids as much as possible.

I tend to agree for the most part. However with no sores in the month may be not. Using the source of The Zombie Survival Guide, zombie meat can not be eaten as it is highly toxic to humans and you will die after eating. It did not say anything about those that eat zombie meat turning into zombies.

However, it may also depend on which zombie virus you are dealing with as well, so best to avoid all zombie fluids as much as possible.

"Keep your mouth closed." Who knew that rule could apply to more than just chewing, boxing, riding a motorcycle without a helmet, or changing a baby boy's diaper! Now I can add...when killing zombies. ;) Rules to live by folks.

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

I would imagine that short-term exposure to zombie fluids on your skin would be ok, assuming no cuts/scrapes/etc, but I wouldn't want it sitting there for a long time. While skin is water resistant, it is certainly not water proof. Think about your fingers after too much time in the pool. I figure if you don't give the fluid enough time to make it through the skin you're probably in good shape.

If zombie-ism is transmittable instantly through fluid-on-skin contact, though, we're all screwed.

Well remember Return of the living dead. Don't burn them. I guess if you bury them, then we'll have zombie worms.

wait, you dont' want us to burn them or bury them. So how to you purpose we get rid of them. I though burning was a pretty good way after a bullet to the head.

Is the virus transferred just through a bite? Get their blood in your mouth or eyes? Is it absorbed through skin like chemicals? What about up your nose?:D Just wandering for the future. There may be no one to ask these things. Trial and error ins't an option.:D

Also avoid SEXUAL contact

Guest armed_geek
Hmm? Well I guess we could fill up all the old swimming pools with em', then cover them with dirt. Can't throw em' in the ocean, imagine a zombie shark or whale! Scarry.

I would imagine the Burning could happen if it was in a cement pool.

This was covered in a zomb film I watched a few months back, guy had a girl zombie chained and was ****ing her, yet he wasn't a zombie. However I do beleive I remember him getting angry easy...

What was the name of this movie?