Anyone like colored guns?

Guest J.D. Skull

Guest J.D. Skull

I allways thought 99's pink revolver was farout. Now everyone is makeing them. I want a grass green frame with orange and white checkerboard slide. Guns don't have do be ugly anymore.:D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TackleberryTom

As long as the color is black.

No racial innuendos inferred.

I do kinda like some of the more brightly colored guns, I just don't think I would own one.

I allways thought 99's pink revolver was farout. Now everyone is makeing them. I want a grass green frame with orange and white checkerboard slide. Guns don't have do be ugly anymore.:koolaid:

I could go for a dark purple Sig or possibly a Turquoise but that's just silly. I'll stick with black on black with black and a spritz of black for good measure :D

Guest Tn.Mitch

Do you guys remember a couple of years ag,I think, Philip at The Goodlesville Gun Store had some Green High Point ,I think that was the brand of Gun..They looked pretty cool.I wouldnt carry one ,but I would think it would be a cool gun to take to the range...Philip if you see this ,maybe you can correct me if im worng on this....They were really cool, think I called the Frankenstien Guns... I wish I had bought one now...lol :koolaid:

hi-320copy.jpg

I think this is one of them, I saved the pic... pretty cool huh??

Edited by Tn.Mitch
Guest Sgt. Joe
I don't think we can call them colored anymore....

I believe that you are correct, they must be called Multi-toned firearms......I think

I fell in love with the first OD green AR that I saw, drooled and wished for what seems like forever and a few years ago I got one.:leaving:

I also have an SR9 in OD although the greens are not even close IMO both weapons look pretty sharp. I also like the Dark Earth colors and have obtained an AR with that color furniture from another of our members, and then just so I would not be left out of the EBR world I also have a black one.:) I am certainly not prejudice that way.:lol:

A pink gun for the ladies seems OK to me but I have sure seen some colors that I would not buy but I suppose someone will and if they dont they will just quit making that color.

I also like most of the camo patterns that I have seen on folks weapons both long and handguns.

Mostly I like black, blued or stainless handguns with wooden grips. I do love me some wooden grips.

Diversity....It is what is for protection:cool:

Guest J.D. Skull

Dang, no one comented on my "Get Smart" referance. Oh well. I think the new tan guns look classy. But I would like a pink (Not Pepto) gun. Pink being my favorite color. Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge,

]

Guest Travtastik

I am a fan of the flat dark earth. I am thinking about sending my saiga 12 and having it done in FDE with black parts. I also like the bi-tone SS/OD look. If I am going to carry it I would go with black or stainless, but if its just for the range I wouldn't care about the color.