Goodman's Gun Show this weekend @ Fairgrounds

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

Always depends on whether I'm working or not.

I'd like to go to one, though. It's been a while since

I've been to a Goodman show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Broomhead

If I can walk without intense pain by Saturday afternoon, 2-3ish, I'll be there. My back is flaring up really bad and I have had to cancel several commitments because of the pain.

Guest Keinengel
My heavens man, have you been injured for that long????

Haha, I've been too scared to leave my cave since I heard the Brady Bunch was still roaming about.

But in all seriousness financial strain has been the killer for me.

Haha, I've been too scared to leave my cave since I heard the Brady Bunch was still roaming about.

But in all seriousness financial strain has been the killer for me.

Suppose a lot of us can relate to that. After paying the admission, about all I can do

is walk around & look. Sure could use one or two of those stimulus pkgs. about now.

Guest Broomhead
I wonder if the magnetic bracelet guy will be there? Heard they're good for back pain. :D
I wonder if the bracelets would work on carpel tunnel pain? I sure could use a little aid there.
That's at least one claim that makes sense. Lightens the wallet...takes the load off

the back. LOL

At this point I'd almost be willing to try it. However, magnets are too good for my Spinal Cord Stimulator.m

Guest CajunKen
I wonder if the bracelets would work on carpel tunnel pain? I sure could use a little aid there.

A few years ago I had surgery on my left shoulder, and even after some time in physical therapy, I was having a lot of pain. At the urging of a friend, I bought a Q-Ray Ionized bracelet and in a matter of days the pain was gone. I asked the Surgeon if he had ever heard of this. He said he has one and it works. He said he couldn't give a scientific reason as to how it works. It may be strictly psychological, but if it works, it works. For me, it was $50.00 well spent.

So...how was the show?

I'm never impressed with the shows in the area anymore but I went to sell a gun and accomplished that feat and got my price out of it so for me it was fine. I also picked up some powder while I was there. I just like to fondle a lot of guns every now and then!

I didn't find anything much at the show. Did pick up a box of 22LR.

Went by the Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet & picked up some powder & bullets.

Noticed a few of the regular dealers weren't at the show.

Show admission going up....quality going down. But, then, so are many other things.