HCP waiting time

Guest TennMan

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... just for all of you who are getting your permits suddenly, I am going to smack my wife. Apparently hers was jamming up the whole damn system all along. :P

Not to mention that you will lose your own for doing that. :P

Glad that some of you are getting yours... I'm still waiting. :P

Today was day 80.

As requested, I faxed in my application 15 days ago. They told me that I should have it in 2-3 weeks. I keep hoping the mailman will bring good news.

Edited by Buzz
Guest AeroEngrSoftDevMBA
I pedict you will get on or before the 17th. The average is 8 days. Mine was issued Jukly 16, it arrived on the 24th.

Good luck. Don't get too antsy.

:(

I GOT IT!!! 51 days and 2 calls since application submitted and fingerprints!!!

But I just went to Wal-Mart 2 days ago! Argh!

Guest AeroEngrSoftDevMBA
I GOT IT!!! 51 days and 2 calls since application submitted and fingerprints!!!

But I just went to Wal-Mart 2 days ago! Argh!

Ah I couldn't wait. I'd only had it 30 minutes and I had to get out. Took the wife and kids to Target for some diapers and baby formula (exciting stuff) and then to McCalister's for some sandwiches.

I pretty sure there was a bad guy checking us out at dinner, but I confidently gave him a stare that said, "Keep your ass away from my son's ham and cheese." And he did.

Okay so I made that last part up.

I received a phone call from Lisa Knight (finally, after five phone calls). She said that there was a glitch in the system, and that my permit was issued today, and I should receive it as soon as they get the appropriate materials to melt down and hand craft my license from the hide of the elusive nauga, and engrave my name and number with the claw of the jubjub bird, it will be delivered by the frumious bandersnatch. Upon delivery, I have to solve the riddle delivered in the language of the ancient Greeks, and run with the bulls of Pampalona, then I will receive my HCP in seven to ten days, if I can singlehandedly defend myself against Naifeh with a rusty spoon while I have a bag full of angry wasps tied around my head.

I received a phone call from Lisa Knight (finally, after five phone calls). She said that there was a glitch in the system, and that my permit was issued today, and I should receive it as soon as they get the appropriate materials to melt down and hand craft my license from the hide of the elusive nauga, and engrave my name and number with the claw of the jubjub bird, it will be delivered by the frumious bandersnatch. Upon delivery, I have to solve the riddle delivered in the language of the ancient Greeks, and run with the bulls of Pampalona, then I will receive my HCP in seven to ten days, if I can singlehandedly defend myself against Naifeh with a rusty spoon while I have a bag full of angry wasps tied around my head.

And that's the good news.

Glad your process went smoother than most.

- OS

Yes, time to start calling, and write down the date, time, and with whom you were speaking.

...and there will be a glitch.

Edited by SUNTZU
edited for the glitch. Whamalamadingdong.