Guns more likely to be used stupidly than in self defense

Guest monkeyhumper

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paula is so fake southern it makes me sick to watch her. Yall this and yall that and the rest of it... its embarrassing.

I don't really like banannas in any form, but the pudding is tolerable if its done right (no soggy wafers!). Got turned off to most of this stuff as a kid, the local specialty where I grew up was punch, which my sister dubbed banana-barf punch... it was awful and is largely behind my dislike of anything banana.

Guest don_m

They were wrong about 90% not reading the article. I searched through the first 100 or so comments (pro and con), and not a single mention of bananas.

Banana pudding is my favorite! And they are correct, gun ownership positively correlates with higher rates of successful suicide. If you're gonna do yourself in, a gun is a far more effective way than taking pills and quicker than hanging yourself. Sometimes I feel a little suicidal when I can't get my nanner puddin'.

Guest JohnL

Banana pudding is the only way I can eat those vile things. I saw a Krystal marquee today advertising a banana pudding shake. No. No. Wrong.

I found that after purchasing my first car many years ago that I was more likely to get into a multiple vehicle accident than previously.

I found that after purchasing my first car many years ago that I was more likely to get into a multiple vehicle accident than previously.

Yup, can't shoot yourself if you don't own a gun, and you can't use a gun to commit suicide unless that's what you choose to do. Kind of like getting fat from too much banana pudding; it ain't the puddin's fault!