Anyone go to the 6/11 Gun Show in Nashville?

I'm debating whether to go tomorrow or not, b/c the one they have at the fairgrounds is so "hit or miss" lately. If anyone went, please tell me how it was. I'm specifically looking for some reloading supplies/equipment.

Guest m7cjk

I went there today only one guy with reloading stuff mostly rifle bullets no handgun stuff, the show was 60% rifle 20% pistol 20% knives and misc

i wished i went to knoxville like my buddys told me!

You're not going to find much reloading stuff at the gun show. One of the

best spots around mid Tenn is the Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet. Aside from

that, Midway & Midsouth Shooters Supply online.

I was at the show around midday. Small crowd. Not much going on.

Guest m7cjk

I think the shows should work harder at getting better diversitity in vendors then trying to get more money from the opnes they get, I wonder what a vendor has to pay per table? if the vendor tables were not so high you might get more people trying to unload at better pricing then trying to just break even

I think the shows should work harder at getting better diversitity in vendors then trying to get more money from the opnes they get, I wonder what a vendor has to pay per table? if the vendor tables were not so high you might get more people trying to unload at better pricing then trying to just break even

goodman charges 60.00 per table

• Like 1
Heard that the fairgrounds were going to start charging for parking like they do at the flea market. That will be a reason I won't be back.

Personal opinion. Probably another part of our mayor's plan to destroy any and all parts of the fairground operations so he can sell off the property and make money for he and his friends.

Guest m7cjk

So they are making more money then its vendors, 60.00 per table 8.00 for ev1 through the door

To me 8.00 was alot to get in the door ive been to trade shows in chicago that was cheaper

Guest coldblackwind

Went to louisville saturday, and nashville sunday. Despite being 1/4 the size, nashville was still the better show.

Personal opinion. Probably another part of our mayor's plan to destroy any and all parts of the fairground operations so he can sell off the property and make money for he and his friends.

Another personal opinion....you could very well be right. He hasn't given up on his plan,

just a set back.

As the other poster stated, if they start charging for parking, added to the already

outrageous $8 admission, I'm outa there too.

I haven't been to the BG show in about a year. The last several I went to were in Murfreesboro. They're put on by RK Shows, which I think does a better job and it's a LOT easier to get in/out of.

There's a gun show in Murfreesboro this weekend!

I also promised to teach a friend how to shoot pistol AND there's an IDPA match in Dickson. Unless I come up with some clever time juggling, I'm going to have to miss out on something.

I went to the Goodman show on Sunday. Worst gunshow I've ever been to. The parking lot was so empty when I pulled up about Noon, I thought I had the wrong weekend. Several vendors told me they hadn't made enough profit to pay for their tables yet. The last couple of RK shows in Murfreesboro have been much better.