Fifth Sunday IDPA-lite Shoot For TGO Members

Guest DrBoomBoom

That was a lot of fun. After seeing you guys shoot I made up my mind. I'll never break in to any of your homes. Congrats to the Rabbi for putting this together and for taking first place, and he was using a wheelgun! I'm far right in the picture (sorry Len....good pictures.)

Edited by DrBoomBoom
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clutepc
I dont remember to many targets looking like your AV clute

None of mine I'm sure of that..:stick:

Edited by clutepc
Guest GUTTERbOY

I should have known that if I'd let the weather convince me to stay home, that things would turn out OK after all.

Rabbi, I really appreciate you setting this up even if I didn't show. Looks like tons of fun, and I wish I had gone. :stick:

Guest Jason F.

A Big Thanks to The Rabbi, Dennis, and the other folks from the club setting this up and running it for a bunch of newbies. It was a very good introduction to the sport.

I will say I was humbled and proud all at the same time. Proud that I was able to compete each stage safely with a fairly low number of missed shots and Humbled by the skills of others and just how much I have left to learn about shooting.

While the number of rounds down range was much lower than I would normally shoot at a static I think I learned more from each shot today than I would from several hundred rounds otherwise. Worth every penny for sure and a great time.

I will have some picks up soon just need to load and resize them.

Guest utarch00

I had a blast, also. I have been wanting to try a shooting sport for some time and this was a great way to do it. Thanks again to Rabbi for putting this together. I am the next to last one on the left. The big ugly, hairy bastard in the white shirt.

Guest darkstar

That was wayyyyyyyyy better than just shooting paper. Bill thanks again for getting this going and please thank the folks at the range as well. Nice meeting all of you today. I'm the one second from right in front row w/ lightning bolt shirt and the (world series champs) Red Sox hat.

IMG_20080330_0142.JPG

Damn, dude fourth from the left looks like Yeager!

Funny thing, thats Danny. He was an usher at my wedding almost 20 years ago. He was dating the maid of honor at the time. Hadn't seen him since the wedding.

Small world.