What the heck is going on?

mav

Guest Victor9er
the only good flash mobs are the ones like these

Apparently there was one of these flash mobs recently at the Hamilton Place Mall here in Chatt....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ceolas
I believe open carry mau prevent this! :)

Just had to say it!

I hate to say it, but with this kind of mob mentality I am not sure any kind of carry would have got you beyond a shot or two before being swarmed. Open would probably provoke an attack.

I guess I’m not shocked by this. Milwaukee is one of THE MOST racially segregated cities you will ever see. As such, the tension is high to begin with there. The riff raff has been moving west for years there, now it’s moving into West Allis. Big shame as the state spent a ton of money on the fair grounds and they are very, very nice. Some of the nicest fairgrounds I have seen. However, you can’t draw customers when this kind of crap happens.

I hate to say it, but with this kind of mob mentality I am not sure any kind of carry would have got you beyond a shot or two before being swarmed. Open would probably provoke an attack.

Punks like this aren’t going to rush an active shooter. The kid that was thrown into the street and continually kicked was IMO justified had he started dropping bodies. Problem is if he is white he could have never gotten a fair trial. He would have been another Jerome Ersland.

Punks like this aren’t going to rush an active shooter. The kid that was thrown into the street and continually kicked was IMO justified had he started dropping bodies. Problem is if he is white he could have never gotten a fair trial. He would have been another Jerome Ersland.

I agree first shot and they'll start to scatter

Know anyone in Pulaski?

I know what you are referring to....get real...I'm talking recently...not the distant past whenyou werent even born yet.

Sounds like the Muslims trying to justify their violence by saying the Christians did it too! yeah, a long time ago maybe...

The question that needs to be asked is, WHO is activating the flash mob and why?

Community organizers? Some group with an invested intrest in public disobediance?

Far left saul Alynsky groups? Political tactics? Think about it.

Well, don't be fooled into thinking those knuckle dragging, inbred neanderthals aren't still around. I know of several right now. Been solicited to join once or twice. I like showing them my Star of David tatttoo

Good one. I would have loved to see the look on their faces.

The question that needs to be asked is, WHO is activating the flash mob and why?

Community organizers? Some group with an invested intrest in public disobediance?

Far left saul Alynsky groups? Political tactics? Think about it.

How about it's just your run of the mill street gangs? This does not have to be a conspiracy guys.

Good one. I would have loved to see the look on their faces.

You should've seen the last one! He made his anti semitic remarks and then i pointed out that he had a Jew tattooed on his arm. Huh? I said Right there, you'v got Jesus Christ on the cross....you do realize he was a JEW, right? I think, in all honesty, had I not been open carrying, I would have punched in the face. The tension in his whole upper body was enough make a diamond from a lump of coal. What a moron.