My Guns and gear collection

Steve32

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to be the first guy to jump in here and tell you I see a lot of garbage on your table. But since WWMike and Gunrunner already started it...

Do yourself a favor and go to a training class or three. You will find that most of that stuff is flimsy crap that won't make it an hour as a serious piece of gear. Buy ammo, buy magazines, use both judiciously. Once you wear out a rifle you will know exactly what gear you "need", and what gear you need.

Mike

Nice video. You might consider using the Kabar to open some of your gear. Is that a ballistic helmet?

It is. You can get one from eBay for like 60-100. :)

Need a helmet in Detroit

Ford trucks are falling on my head. :D

Lol. This is what I was thinking too.

The flash light is there for fun. That's why I wrote there "Tactical purple". :D

All that tactical goodness and no accessory rail on the 1911? :rolleyes:

I don't like "tacticool laserflashlightrailwhatevers" on rifles&pistols. Laser pointers are for cats. :P

But will the tactical plates stop a .308 round?

You tell me, I have no "tactical plates". My wife has kitchen plates. You know, serving sandwiches. :P

I didn't see any ammo.

I have like 3500.

What's up with the "tacticool jeans" on that photo? :biglol:

Edited by Steve32

My sister and I where going through my room and she wanted to see how much of my gear I could wear at one time. I was already wearing the jeans,shirt,pants and tacticool hat (it was a bottle opener :rolleyes:)

7 Romanian AK bayonets

1 Gas mask

5 20rnd AK-47 magazines (custom made for SKS)

1 Stock SKS mag

1 sleeping bag

1 tool kit

1 Large first aid/gun cleaning kit

200rnds 7.62x39 (plus 130 in the magazines)

1 frag grenade (de-milled

1 bundle of nylon rope

Silver coins

10 aluminum nails

1 hand powered flashlight

1 set spare cloths

suspenders

1 copy of the zombie survival guide

1 pocket chain saw

1 American flag

1 Large coat

All packed in

2 20 AK-47 magazine pouches

one Bandoleer

Two GI wallet sized pouches

1 British ammo pouch

1 drop leg handgun holster

1 20rnd M-16 ammo pouch

1 Cingular wireless Backpack

1 GI Sea Bag

164154_1603223689616_1506820264_31477630_6957519_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FastMover

If it were just me, I would highly suggest scrapping most of that gear and getting some training in lieu of continuing to purchase sub-standard equipment. Any arm chair warrior can buy a bunch of kit that he thinks looks great. However, operating with it is what sets an ACW and a professional apart.

If you're serious about learning to use your weapon systems a good, local, resourse is PRI. As you progress ANY of Pat Roger's (EAG Tactical) classes are great.