Hendersonville Gun Show RK

Will

One of the better shows ever since I moved to TN. Saw & spoke with Hickok45 , got a knife sharpened, got a new IWB holster to try out. All in all good show considering $10 entry, $9 with coupon. Prices seem ok, but Ammo prices are still too high. No A/C though...gets really hot when a lot of people are there, thank God it was not in 90+ degrees today.

Guest Broomhead

I enjoyed it...Except for the aforementioned lack of A/C. There was a Saiga S-12 for $650 that I was dying to get, but alas I had no money. All of the others were $750+. Saw a model of the new AR-patterned semi-auto 12ga, I wasn't that impressed with it. There was also a Leinad 'DD' .410/.45lc SxS 'derringer' that I was drooling over also, but again, no cash.

The building was nice and big, parking could have been better, A/C was a definite requirement. One of the best, if not the best, that I have been to in a long time.

I liked it...I saw some guns at some decent prices, and managed to snag an accessory item I had been looking for...hope by next time, they fix the a/c and they DO need some more parking...usually I get to gun shows at opening or before, but my daughter is playing sports on sat mornings so I was late getting to the show...parking was hard to find by the time we arrived. Hope they fine tune it and keep having it here...much closer for me than any others and one of the best I've seen.

It most likely was the same one it was on the last row of tables to your left as you went in. First guy in that row had a couple other smiths and a 3 screw super blackhawk.

No, this guy was walking around with it in a nice holster. He said he had a presentation case for it for another hundred dollars. It looked like new.

I got there around noon. Like everyone else said, no A/C. parking scarce. Good attendance by buyers

& dealers. Saw everything from a handgun to a horse collar. Lots of flea mkt. stuff. All in all, a good

show. Was looking for some accessory items, found some, at about twice the reg. price. Passed on

that. Guess I'll order online.

I'll agree with Greg, we need some ID, so we can meet & chat a minute. A little stick-on "Hello,

I'm _______" .

And, they didn't charge $5 for parking.

How much was the Leinad 'DD'? Guy at work is looking for one.

I enjoyed it...Except for the aforementioned lack of A/C. There was a Saiga S-12 for $650 that I was dying to get, but alas I had no money. All of the others were $750+. Saw a model of the new AR-patterned semi-auto 12ga, I wasn't that impressed with it. There was also a Leinad 'DD' .410/.45lc SxS 'derringer' that I was drooling over also, but again, no cash.

The building was nice and big, parking could have been better, A/C was a definite requirement. One of the best, if not the best, that I have been to in a long time.

I did notice the horse collar lying on one table. I didn't price it however.:biglol:

$30.00. I almost bought it. :)

Went today with a friend of mine. It was actually a good show. I saw two pre-64 Winchesters, didn't get to price the saddle ring carbine. Saw a nice older Ithaca double, along with an Ithaca Deerslayer 12 gauge. Ran across a bunch of Remington Speedmasters, too. I'm a big fan of the Speedmaster, and prices ranged from 150 to 400.

I did buy a 75mm recoilless rifle round. It's been fired, but the casing and projectile are there. Got a fair deal on it, and it should go well with my other artillery ammo stuff.