Caster

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

3.5 days? That's all? Shoot, I do that for fun every chance I get in the spring. Make it a week or two. People could go 4 days without food, but by the 2 week mark, I'm sure Bambi would start looking awful tasty to those snowflakes.

Guest President Fernatt
I just posted this to my facebook, I wonder how much crap it will stir up amongst my OWS supporting friends, lulz.

I'm posting on facebook and twitter as well. I already got into an argument with Mark Ruffalo on twitter and I can't wait to see what this video brings about. This Whittle guy is spot on!

Bill Whittle has done a lot of these in the past.

All of them are great. I'm glad to see them, but,

like this one, the ones it is intended for, will probably

never see it. He made the case against the occupiers

well. Poor spoiled babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good points, but he left out the part where corporations should be grateful that people spend their hard earned money on their products. After all if there is no market those products are worthless. The door swings both ways.

I'll buy that. I like Middle Tn Electric, and I appreciate what they do, even if my light bill was just shy of $400 last month. They ought to be proud to have me as a customer too.

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

That's quite the electricity bill you've got there, Caster. Out utilities usually run between $70-100/month. You company should definitely show you some love!

Very good points, but he left out the part where corporations should be grateful that people spend their hard earned money on their products. After all if there is no market those products are worthless. The door swings both ways.

The one flaw in your logic is that corporations don't get big by producing stuff that no one buys. If there were no market, they wouldn't be making the stuff in the first place.

Thank you, big corporations (and small!) for making the stuff that I've gotten too comfortable to live without and too lazy to make. :D

...TS...