From TTAG website - Irresponsible Gun Owner of the Day

This video was posted on The Truth About Guns blog.

My advice for this maroon...

1. Keep your finger off the trigger.

2. Lose the fake cop badge, because it makes you look like a total asshat mall ninja LOSER.

3. Don't make any more instructional videos, because you suck at it.

Concealable carry gun,Glock 21 sf, Taurus pt-92, bersa 380. part 3 - YouTube

Edited by DaddyO

OMG what a douche. I can't believe he kept his finger on the trigger the whole time even if the Glock was not in ready to fire position. With his IQ he will chamber a round and exercise his right to be a moron. Secondly, if u want a badge go loose weight and become a cop! LMAO :)

FYI im overweight!

Guest msparks

I normally don't comment on videos, but this was one of the worst. All the finger in the trigger (even though we knew it was unloaded) is put into muscle memory and when he does have a round in the chamber someone is going to get hurt

Guest msparks
In this one, he points the gun at his face to show off the "Punisher" upgrades on his new 10mm "Zombie Killer" and addresses all the "haters."

All the fun happens early on. No need to watch the whole thing. Bonus points if you do.

I watch just in hope that he shoots himself. Only time the barrel points at my face is when it is off the gun and being cleaned.

What a Maroon.

AWESOME! I'm gonna subscribe to his posts that way when he stops posting I'll know he finally "bit the bullet." I mean outside of pointing the gun at his face, he says he has a "full" 14 round mag thats really a 15 round mag and I could only see 13 rounds. He can't speak, can't count, can't even spell in his comments..... If I seen a badge on some fat moron like this one, I'd think he was a retarded pedaphile and I would be looking for a windowless panel van nearby.

In this one, he points the gun at his face to show off the "Punisher" upgrades on his new 10mm "Zombie Killer" and addresses all the "haters."

All the fun happens early on. No need to watch the whole thing. Bonus points if you do.

He did make it all the way to 1:23 before he pointed the gun at his face, maybe he's getting safer?

• Like 1
This video was posted on The Truth About Guns blog.

My advice for this maroon...

1. Keep your finger off the trigger.

2. Lose the fake cop badge, because it makes you look like a total asshat mall ninja LOSER.

3. Don't make any more instructional videos, because you suck at it.

Concealable carry gun,Glock 21 sf, Taurus pt-92, bersa 380. part 3 - YouTube

I couldn't say it any better!!!! :-)

• 3 months later...
Guest Lowbuster

This is a prime example of how some people think guns are dangerous. And also gives hcp holders a black eye. I did find it useful though. My 11 year old daughter watched it and pointed out what he did wrong. It took quite a while for her. Sad my little girl knows more than him.

Just kidding, I'm glad she knows.

Ok forget what I was going to say about his terminology, he is planning to install sights without the proper tools? "I will figure out what to do"??? I can spell gunsmith but that's about it. But what little I do know tells me that if he does his own sights, he might actually improve his aim ;)

The 10mm is one of, if not the most, powerful calibers out there huh? 14 rounds of magnum power.......this guy is obviously overcompensating.

Edited by Makiaveli