The Official 2011 "What's On Your Christmas List?" thread

TGO David

Guest lostpass
The wife is pregnant with our second child and I am hoping for him to be healthy and happy. And a M&P 9. ;)

My christmas wish is for pops572 second child to be healthy and happy. I also wish that the delivery goes smoothly and easily. So if Santa is listening, get a spinal!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really wish people would start caring about animals.. I wish people would stop breeding any more dogs and cats..

I wish I do not have to clean up the mess people make that cant take care of their animals. I wish I do not have the be the one anymore to pick up injured and mistreated animals. I am sick and tired of shedding tears for these animals.

I would like another Nagant, but I would like to see all my TGO friends, family and close friends wake up healthy and enjoy another day of life and good health. I don't think that is too much to ask for....

Here here. I would like everyone to get what they want and be safe and happy.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

I can't think of anything I need. Lots of wants, but none that outweigh any others.

I got the wife what I know she wants, then spent two entire days chasing ghosts and stretching truths to make her think that I got her something else.

For the daughter we got her a bicycle, this will be her first. It comes with all the trimmings.

I suspect that my wife got me something gun related, I haven't dropped any hints, and haven't played her game at all this year. This is killing her, but at least she will win this way. Every year in the past I guess what she bought me within seconds of the purchase being made. This year I am been purposely oblivious. She tells me at least once a day "Don't you want to know, you are going to LOVE it!"

I do have a feeling that with my purchase (which was supported) of the two AR lowers, that it might be AR related.

But I need to stop now, or I might piece it together.

Guest rebeldrummer

i am hoping this year is a year of firsts for me...

my first mosin negant....

my first 1911.....

my first actually getting what I want!!! ha ha ha.....

Guest rebeldrummer

after thinking about this last night, I realized that when my first daughter was born I went out and bought myslef a new rifle for Christmas and put her name on the "FROM" part of the label!!! (she was born Dec 12th by the way....13 days old on christmas!!)

I think I just may have to have a FOX NEW (fair and balanced) type of attitude and do the same this year our daughter that was born 16 weeks ago!!!!

• Administrator
I really really wish people would start caring about animals.. I wish people would stop breeding any more dogs and cats..

I wish I do not have to clean up the mess people make that cant take care of their animals. I wish I do not have the be the one anymore to pick up injured and mistreated animals. I am sick and tired of shedding tears for these animals.

I'm far more concerned about the children that people keep cranking out and don't seem to want or be able / willing / interested in taking care of than a bunch of stray cats and dogs. But it's good that there are people out there who care about the animals too.

I'm far more concerned about the children that people keep cranking out and don't seem to want or be able / willing / interested in taking care of than a bunch of stray cats and dogs. But it's good that there are people out there who care about the animals too.

I am not talking about a bunch of stray cats or dogs. .I am talking about the animals that belong to people until its inconvenient for them to take care of or feeding them, then toss them out on the side of the road. They cant take care of them selfs.. Animals do not have a choice.. people do.

Guest 73challenger

Magpul MOE Grip

Magpul MOE Stock

PSA LPK

Fenix E05

M&P 9mm mags

Big Bang Theory Season 4

I'm getting pretty close to have the parts to finish my pistol/SBR build. I bought my brother-in-law a lower and a LPK. I'm going to buy him parts to build a rifle for a few Christmas / Birthdays.