Danica had a wicked hit today!

Volzfan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those walls are pretty special too. In one of the last slow motion shots where you can see the impact, it is amazimg the amount of energy absorbed by the wall. Either way, I'd probably be puckered tight enough that I'd have to be picking out cotton.

Edited by dats82

Which is the only reason she's behind the wheel.

with the amount of money on the line, being a very nice looking lady is not near enough to get her a seat in the highest level of stock car racing in the world.

While being an attractive female does not hurt her don't kid yourself that she is not qualified and incredibley talented

with the amount of money on the line, being a very nice looking lady is not near enough to get her a seat in the highest level of stock car racing in the world.

While being an attractive female does not hurt her don't kid yourself that she is not qualified and incredibley talented

Agree, Mike. Sponsors are very hard to come by this season. Danica has both talent &

marketability. On the other hand, Trevor Bayne still does not have a full time ride in either

Nationwide or Sprint. After his big win at Daytona last year, he was sick for quite a while.

I believe that layoff hurt him marketwise.

Both got banged up pretty good today. Another wild restrictor plate finish. I hate those

things!

Guest lostpass

Agree, Mike. Sponsors are very hard to come by this season. Danica has both talent &

marketability. On the other hand, Trevor Bayne still does not have a full time ride in either

Nationwide or Sprint. After his big win at Daytona last year, he was sick for quite a while.

I believe that layoff hurt him marketwise.

Both got banged up pretty good today. Another wild restrictor plate finish. I hate those

things!

I think trevor is waiting for a really good ride. He could probably get a full time with a lesser team right now but if he waits a year he could go to a competitive team.

Not starting a Busch bash but was the last lap some bad driving on Kurts part. Does anybody know what time does the race start not the coverage but the actual race.

It's usually hard to find the time for the green flag. NASCAR wants the ratings high so they can charge the advertisers more. If it was easy to get most would not turn it on for the prerace. Daytona is one time that I really don't mind the prerace. I need to catch up on who is in what car.

Looks like Driver introductions are at 11:40 CST and 12:40 EST and the race is at noon CST and 1pm EST.

http://www.daytonain...t-Schedule.aspx

Oh and go ahead and bash Busch all you want he deserves it! He and #48 are my least favorites out there.

Edited by Volzfan

It's usually hard to find the time for the green flag. NASCAR wants the ratings high so they can charge the advertisers more. If it was easy to get most would not turn it on for the prerace. Daytona is one time that I really don't mind the prerace. I need to catch up on who is in what car.

Looks like Driver introductions are at 11:40 CST and 12:40 EST and the race is at noon CST and 1pm EST.

http://www.daytonain...t-Schedule.aspx

Oh and go ahead and bash Busch all you want he deserves it! He and #48 are my least favorites out there.

Weird. The link you posted says the race starts at 1:00 PM ET, but NASCAR.com says 12:00 PM ET.

There is a state of the art racetrack sitting on 1400 acres out here in middle Tennessee that is closed (other than for testing).

Apparently the boys from Dover Delaware didn’t have the business horsepower to make things happen.

That track needs to be open and we need both a Sprint Cup race and IRL events. Maybe some Tennessee businessmen can make that happen.