Peyton to the Broncos?

Sandman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

I guess I'm a little surprised after hearing on the news repeatedly how Bud Adams was

going to do anything to get him to the Titans. Joking here. Figured that wouldn't happen.

Guest Star1021Scott

Wayne recently got a new contract with the Colts, so I don't think he is going anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He won't make it a full season without another neck injury. He's done.

Yep, first good hit and he's out for several games if not the season/career. Thing is they are also going to trade Tebow and then they have nothing. Maybe they can get Orton back :)

I had my hopes up of him coming o the Titans. I really thought he would go there. When I heard Broncos, just before noon, it was like a kick to the nuts. I just wanted the Titans to finally have a superstar QB for a change.

I think he'll be fine, he doesn't get sacked much and when he is it's usually not a 'stand in the pocket and get your clock cleaned' type of sack. He's too good at reading defenses to get sacked too much. And I wouldn't be surprised if he is all that more anxious to just throw the ball away.

He won't make it a full season without another neck injury. He's done.

This. My guess is his wife decided Denver is where she wants to raise the kiddies. His velocity is down and if he can't throw hard, he's got nuthin. I just hope he doesn't pull a Favre. I think he'll make a good assistant coach. He's not mean enough to be a head coach.

All of the NFL doctors say that Peyton has no more chance of an injury than any other player. The part of his neck that had the fusion is actually stronger now than the rest of his spine. The big unknown last year was if his arm strength would return, not if his neck would heal. With a 95 million dollar contract, I'd say that his arm is doing pretty good.

Edited by JimmyMac483

Good for him! I would have loved to see him here but that didn't happen. He doesn't owe TN anything. UT had 4 good years with him but that doesn't mean he has any further ties to the state. When it was 1st made known for sure that he would not be a Colt I read someone say that Peyton should come home. My 1st thought was that I didn't know that New Orleans was interested in him!

He led the Vols to a loss against a Memphis high school. I haven't had any use for the guy since then.

And then he went to the Colts. Not a big deal until conference realignment and then he became a thorn in the side of the Titans.

And its clear that he is not the better Manning. Eli is better.

Just no reason for me TO like the guy.