Do I need this for $400.?

Guest canebreaker

Guest canebreaker

Sent a text and got a reply. He was thinking of getting to work then make the sale. We'll meet before he leaves southaven in a store parking lot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RichieRich

If this is real, it smells like "Fast and Furious II" all over it. After all, aren't DOJ and ATF the biggest runners of guns these days across jurisdictional boundaries? Could the texts be coming from Holder?

Guest canebreaker

I called my local dealer, gun dealer. Hand to hand sales are legal with a bill of sales. This guy doesn't have to make every penny he can get his hands on. Not like some of the othe gun dealers around here.

This guy lives and works in MS., teaches at the college. He called and checked. Staff members can have weapons in their cars on campus. They can't be displayed. We could make the sale, but as soon as I touched the case I could be arrested. So we met in a store parking lot close to were he works. Out in the lot away from other cars.

I've got the XD40 with extras in the case, 2 boxes of ammo and a cleaning kit. He has $400.

Case settled

Edited by canebreaker
Guest canebreaker

Also, I notice you're from Southaven, MS.

Is the seller a MS or TN resident?

Is it legal for a MS resident to buy a pistol from a private citizen in Memphis even if it's another MS resident?

Years ago I bought a 38 spl in MS for my girlfriend to target shoot with. She lives in Nashville. I found a 22lr revolver in Nashville that I wanted. She bought it, but I paid for it. When we parted, I wanted the 38 back, she didn't want the 22. We both contacted dealers and were told the same thing. A bill of sales is all that is needed. She sent me a bos for the 22 to me. Then she went off the handle. "Don't ever call me again and limit your emails. If I'm in a site and you enter, leave when you see I'm there. If Your in a site and I enter, leave or I'll report you." Well I not out of here without my 38. I was going into sites and telling everyone how crazy she was. 6 months later, my sister is traveling through nashville, they met and I got the 38 back.

Years ago I bought a 38 spl in MS for my girlfriend to target shoot with. She lives in Nashville. I found a 22lr revolver in Nashville that I wanted. She bought it, but I paid for it. When we parted, I wanted the 38 back, she didn't want the 22. We both contacted dealers and were told the same thing. A bill of sales is all that is needed. She sent me a bos for the 22 to me. Then she went off the handle. "Don't ever call me again and limit your emails. If I'm in a site and you enter, leave when you see I'm there. If Your in a site and I enter, leave or I'll report you." Well I not out of here without my 38. I was going into sites and telling everyone how crazy she was. 6 months later, my sister is traveling through nashville, they met and I got the 38 back.

Dude I think they are all crazy, I tought my last one how to shoot and got her carry permit and now were split. I still watch my back closer!

By the way congrats on the new purchase. I bought alot of stuff for my 65 Mustang in 08 when the economy and everyone had new parts to cars they were going to restore but couldn't afford to anymore.

Guest canebreaker

24dg4ma.jpg

I checked on that today. Every cell phone I've ever had I could enter my email address to it, for pictures. This phone, they want $10 per month extra. I'm on retirement funds. I spent my extra today.

Guest canebreaker

I never said where he did or didn't live. Until the last. Someone assumed.

I don't know why some people do this. Craigslist Mobile, AL, the person lives in Birmingham.

24 boxes of 38 spl. reloads 125 gr. jhp. 24 boxes of 9mm 115 fmj. 6 boxes of 40 s&w 180 gr. jhp, 6 boxes of 40 s&w 180 gr. fmj.

All old stuff, about 15 years old, afraid to shot. $500.

I called and offered him $350. I'm headed to Birmingham in the morning.