Zombie Cases...UPDATE/PICS added 09/23/2012

Guest rebeldrummer

Guest rebeldrummer

just a little project....

i am not a professional at anything !! ha ha...so this may not impress anybody

just really like zombies....thought this was cool and wanted to share

Per TGO policy...that has been made aware to me a few weeks after this post originated...LINK REMOVED TO COMPLY

**UPDATE AS OF 09/23/2012.....my back injury and loss of vinyl supplier has taken me out of the game. I am sorry for anyone who has been wondering (if any) I have made up a few using the remaining materials. My wife also inspired me to make one for the ladies! I will post a pic in a bump post. I will keep everyone posted as to who things are working out for me finding a reasonable supplier. All the ones I have received quotes from were CRAZY expensive!!!

IMG_20120625_002407.jpg

IMG_20120623_153603.jpg

Edited by rebeldrummer
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome I want one. I'm buying a Glock cutout from jtluttrell, he also has an "in case of zombies break glass Mossberg Cruiser cutout " but i had to pass because I like stocks on my shotguns. This however will be perfect hanging next to my posters, in the man/boy room:) put me first on the list please.

Guest rebeldrummer

Awesome I want one. I'm buying a Glock cutout from jtluttrell, he also has an "in case of zombies break glass Mossberg Cruiser cutout " but i had to pass because I like stocks on my shotguns. This however will be perfect hanging next to my posters, in the man/boy room:) put me first on the list please.

Thank you. I will be adding a thread in the proper section to properly advertise the ones I will sell.

The one above is for viewing and commenting purposes only.

IT IS NOT FOR SALE, MOR IS THIS A POST ADVERTISING SALES OF THESE

thanks!!!

Edited by rebeldrummer

If you know someone who is a Zombie freak, this would make a great b-day or Christmas or friendship gift at a great price. These are novelty items just like any other gift you'd buy so snag one and make your fellow Zombie lover happy!! :up:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rebeldrummer

Glad everyone likes the cool zombie cases.....

They sure are desirable huh?

Edited by rebeldrummer
Guest rebeldrummer

Advertise only in the appropriate section. Edit to remove the links or I will.

Only paying vendors are allowed to advertise in other areas.

Dolomite

Sir yes sir...post have been edited in order to comply. Sir

Edited by rebeldrummer

443c0773-9da9-8013.jpg

If you know someone who is a Zombie freak, this would make a great b-day or Christmas or friendship gift at a great price. These are novelty items just like any other gift you'd buy so snag one and make your fellow Zombie lover happy!! :up:

Sir this is NOT a novelty item :D it is a fully functional display case....well in my hands it is lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rebeldrummer

Who does the vinyl for the outside of the glass?

another TGO member used to do them for me...he is no longer in the business however! thus why production has halted until I find another person who can make them and sell them at a reasonable price!

[quote name='rebeldrummer' timestamp='1351808633' post='837351']
another TGO member used to do them for me...he is no longer in the business however! thus why production has halted until I find another person who can make them and sell them at a reasonable price!
[/quote]

It looks like something that could easily be done with one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Silhouette-Cameo-Starter-Bundle-Cutter/dp/B007R83VKE
Guest rebeldrummer

[quote name='kellyII' timestamp='1352158242' post='839611']
Got mine today rebel runner looks great. Thanks a lot.
[/quote]

THANKS!!! I am just glad that I had one piece of vinyl left.
I am sorry that I have no Bio-hazard vinyl left though...

show your friends :)

Edited by rebeldrummer