Prayers requested

Guest pfries

Guest pfries

We received the call around 1800 that my father in law passed, we are not yet sure of the cause or exact time. Fairly sudden as he is not yet 60.

My children have been very close to him as he takes an active part in their life.

My youngest son seems to have a greater understanding of the ramifications of this than we had anticipated. He is very upset and needless to say when he breaks down the family follows suite.

My middle son is handling all of this better than I expected but I think his time will come after it sinks in a bit.

My youngest daughter is not here she is visiting relatives in NC right now and has called in tears.

My oldest son left on deployment on the 11th and we have not been able to get word to him as of yet. (Not that it will make much difference as they are at minimum staff and this is not his immediate family).

My oldest daughter is handling it as well as can be expected and is trying to make arrangements to come down.

It is always the pain of those I love that pains me in times of tribulation.

Pat

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pfries

I as well as my family would like to thank everyone for the prayers and support.

We laid him to rest yesterday afternoon. Now it is time to reflect and heal.

God Bless

Pat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.