Gun Store Robbery Attemp, -1 robber 2 injured....

And that is why you need a magazine with more than 10 rounds. I seriously doubt the 3 would have been hit with just 10 rounds.

Glad to see the owner won his life but he will likely face a slew of civil suits for wrongful death that will likely bankrupt him. It is so sad that the families of these POS's will be able to sue. It was their upbringing, or lack there of, that likely caused the bad guys to turn to a life of crime.

I wonder how it would be received if the victim of a crime could sue a criminal for mental anguish? Or the families for facilitating it by years of neglect of the bad guy leading him to a life of crime? Maybe if we held people monetarily accountable for raising their kids maybe they would give a crap how they raise them. Unfortunately most people who fall into this category probably don't have any money to be awarded. That is why they sue, they have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Dolomite

Referring to the original article link.

The "suspects" looked like such upstanding individuals. I am sure they were just about to turn their lives around, and were such nice young men that went to church every Sunday and held the door open for old ladies.

The fact that all 3 have mugs shots already, should be a clue to the types of life choices they made.

1738318_G.jpg1738319_G.jpg1738320_G.jpg

Edited by nysos

Referring to the original article link.

The "suspects" looked like such upstanding individuals. I am sure they were just about to turn their lives around, and were such nice young men that went to church every Sunday and held the door open for old ladies.

The fact that all 3 have mugs shots already, should be a clue to the types of life choices they made.

1738318_G.jpg1738319_G.jpg1738320_G.jpg

They look harder than a bag of d**ks. Bet they weren't lookin' so bad azz when they were on the receiving end of that AR. The owner should sue the crap out of these two that survived and the family of the dead one for destroying the front of his store and make them pay for the ammo.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

How could they sue if the gunshop was his home as well?

anyways

good guys 1

bad guys 0

Kinda what I was thinking. Don't know of the laws in Wisc., but I would think the owner should be suing the pants

off the survivors, also.

Augusta, GA is kind of a long way from Wisc.

Not sure what that has to do with it but I bet that North Augusta, SC (where the incident took place) is, too. :pleased:

And, seriously, isn't naming your kid something like 'K'raven' just basically code for, "I want him to be dead by violence before he is thirty," or something?

Edited by JAB

I'm sure these fine upstanding young men were just innocent bystanders who were at the wrong place and time trying to help. This truck lost control and went through the business wall/doors and they were just trying to make sure nobody was hurt. That is when this guy charges them with his assault rifle with his high capacity magazine and opened fire. This is why these riflles and high capacity mags should be out lawed. This is George Bush's fault for letting the Cinton Era Ban expire.

(Sarcasm implied above)

But they play stupid games they win stupid prizes. Unforyunately the family will sue this guy/business. A guy was trying to rob a Kroger store in Indianapolis. The store manager had a pocket 380 and shot the bad guy. They settled out with the manager and they "seperated ways". Now this bad guys mother is sueing Kroger and the guy for wrongful death. What happened to being protected for defending yourself. Seems if you can get sued for defending yourself against the bad guy that either way it goes the bad guy winsand you always lose.