Im Drunk

Guest eyebedam

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good gosh Strick, where did'ja get that pic? uglygirls.com or something?

" I wanna put my *ick in it" Oooh, don't want to reuse that glass

Yeah!Dont order a mixed drink from him! :eek:

Originally Posted by Marswolf viewpost.gif

I used to keep a roll of half dollars in the car when I lived in Raleigh, because that's how much a beer cost in the local taverns. Of course that was in the mid 70s.... Ah, the good ole days.

Same here! I keep a roll of half dollars in my pockets,although its not because thats how much a beer cost :D

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sgt. Joe
I never heard of Schmitz Beer.

Being from Cincinnati I was weaned on Hudepohl Beer as well as Schoenling and Little Kings. Used to love the Little Kings. They came in 7 oz green bottles and you could pound them down. They also had a slightly higher alcohol content. At least that was the rumor.

I'm reading along going Yep , yep yep.....Why is he not mentioning the Little Kings? How could he possibly not mention the Little Kings? Surely the man drank the little kings?

And then 10 pages later you finally DO.....:D

As far as a higher alcohol content I am not sure but they were an Ale rather than beer.

Now I was told earlier this year that they still could be gotten?.....I dont know for sure because I have not been up that way in quite awhile...I will check back with the girl though as she is a Bartender somewhere in Cinnny, the daughter of a good friend in FL actually.

Then it was on page 11 that my SA finally told me the thread was a year old....I guess I was just reminiscing too much.:up:

Now I am one of those who only drinks a time or two a year, but after all the Bourbon and beers, hangovers and Everclear and all the other good ole stuff mentioned, it may well be time to go grab a few for the eve.

Purple Passions were what Jimmy was drinking when he stepped on that pop-top, Welch's pure grape juice and Everclear the ladies never taste the booze ;) but that all just did not rhyme well for the song.....thus we have Margarittaville.

Dont ask me how I know that I just do...:screwy:

Now I was told earlier this year that they still could be gotten?.....I dont know for sure because I have not been up that way in quite awhile

I have not had Little Kings in a couple of years, maybe longer, but I am pretty sure they are available in Cincy. I am almost positive I remember seeing them in a Krogers and at a drive through pony keg the last time I was up there in October.

I will facebook my brother and ask, he will know. Then I will get back to this thread.

I used to tell how drunk I was getting by thw anount of stumbling that occured once I stepped of my bar stool.

Now that I know longer do that so the amount of drunkenness is mearuser by oteher things...

A few minutes ago my phone rang. I spent 15 minutes looking for the damn thing befoer I was told it was in my pocket :blush:

Yup, I think Im a little tipsy :pleased:

Guest Sgt. Joe

Since we are talking about the past and for me this was the distant past.

I call recall more than one night getting into the car and thinking.....I am too drunk to make it home.

Now I was always a beer drunk.....on these occasions I would go back in and order a double Margarita or two, slam that and then drive home perfectly and with out fear......crazy I know but true as rain.

And while I am not proud of it (well maybe a little) I probably have more drunken driven miles under my belt than some will ever drive....never an accident nor problem. I was cut slack several times though. The little pride comes from the no accidents part.

Road trips always required BEER :)

One of the reasons I quit I figured I used up all my LUCK in my early years.

And Yes Mike get back with us....I have been threatening to surprise the girl anyway......Cinncy a nice ride from here.:) Little King Cream Ales still good I am sure.

And oh year Many Many moons ago Ft Hood did a drive the track and then drive thing....take anothe drink and do it again....a bud and I got kicked out because we kept getting higher scores after each drink...:tough:

Now I am just old and cantankerous and need a gun to protect myself:rolleyes:

Edit: Wait a minute trouble maker....are you really old enough for this discussion...?

Originally Posted by Sgt. Joe viewpost.gif

Now I was told earlier this year that they still could be gotten?.....I dont know for sure because I have not been up that way in quite awhile

heard back from my brother and the news is good.

They still make Schoenling Little Kings Cream Ale. He says they are still good, as if there was any doubt.

He is coming to town sometime in January. I am requesting a 24 piece care packageof 7 oz. Little Kings to accompany him here. :koolaid:

At home, drinking, wide awake... and still sober.

Not a very auspicious beginning to the new year/decade.

Ah well... maybe next year. Or even tomorrow. :cool:

J.