Im Drunk

Guest eyebedam

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dotsun
Yahoo works good....doesn't it guys? :D

It works, not the same as having several drunks chatting in one place though. And Mars, I prefer to chat with TGO folks, not snotty HK guys. B)

I have to admit I'm not a beer connoisseur. Beer is something I drink among friends to get high, forget the pressures on me, and help me get laid. Basically it needs to contain alcohol and, when possible, not taste like horse piss (or what I've heard horse piss tastes like).

If I'm going to get snooty about alcoholic beverages, it will be a wine or hard liquor - probably Scotch or whiskey.

To me, comparing beers is like comparing the Purple Jesus in room 402 versus room 212.

Yeah I know my education is lacking and I ain't got no couth. But I'm damn good in a bar fight. B)

I always thought it was Wild Bill Hickok

Yes currently Wild Bill, in honor of the Holy Black

Where the heck is our chat room? It is way more fun getting tossed in there than not in there.

And I am only two beers into easing my pain this evening. I just spend about $550 on tires and accutrements. I am still thinking about what I could have gotten for that kind of scratch. Needed the skins though.

Edited by Mike.357
Guest dotsun
Yes currently Wild Bill, in honor of the Holy Black

Where the heck is our chat room? It is way more fun getting tossed in there than not in there.

And I am only two beers into easing my pain this evening. I just spend about $550 on tires and accutrements. I am still thinking about what I could have gotten for that kind of scratch. Needed the skins though.

Ouch on the tires. It kinda reminds me of Willie. B)

Guest eyebedam

So whos drunk tonight? I decided against the Mexican Margaritas. My daughter said she wanted steak so took the family to Outback & drank coke. Im getting drunk azz hell tomorrow though. Got 2 Heineken Mini Kegs.

The best cheap beer would be Miller Genuine Draft(MGD) in the 24 oz.Man that stuffs good:yum:

As far as getting drunk quick and cheap I have experimented with cheap grain alcohol and will never try that again :mad: We made what they called Kermit which consisted of cheap grain liquor,Mountain Dew and a pack of green koolaid.Surprisingly it tasted pretty good considering the quality of liquor but we were sick for days,lol

I also used to drink the hell out of some Jagermiester.It was tasty and did the trick better then any other,but since the night I passed out on my bar stool,and hit the floor I haven't really drank to much of it.That was the first and last time I have ever been carried out of a bar by four bouncers,and my drinking buddy,ahh good times...

Edited by strickj
Guest Grout
Do what??? I just got up to go to work.

Hell I get up at 1:30 and drive to the Brainerd Levee and walk my Boxer for an hour,stop at the Kangaroo and get a Diet Mtn Dew go home and work out for about 45 mins,surf the web,eat breakfast,watch the chubby, divorced,hottie Sarah Jennings and Bill Race the weather guy on channel 9 and then go to work.But on the weekends sometime I get drunk.:usa:

6 beers into it. Spent the afternoon plinking with the grandson. He left and I continued plinking with some cold beer on the side !!

I think I have 5 more in the ice box. But if that runs out there is some likker in the bar yet. Doubt it will get that far. Dinner is on the grill and once I eat I probably will stop imbibing.

Let us know how them mini kegs work out.

Guest eyebedam

I really like them. I've prob got around 25 or 30 empties in my shed. The first beer after you tap it has alot of head but after the gas settles they pour perfect after that. Plus if you don't drink it all in 1 setting it will stay good up to 30 days in the fridge. I haven't been able to keep 1 more than 3 days though.

Guest eyebedam

hammered I am. Done had chicken pork tenderloin. I'm into the second mini leg and I got the things are spinnin a LiL bit. Anybody else drunk.

6 beers into it. Spent the afternoon plinking with the grandson. He left and I continued plinking with some cold beer on the side !!

I think I have 5 more in the ice box. But if that runs out there is some likker in the bar yet. Doubt it will get that far. Dinner is on the grill and once I eat I probably will stop imbibing.

Let us know how them mini kegs work out.

Way to go, teaching your grandson that alcohol and shooting go together.

:D

Guest GUTTERbOY
Way to go, teaching your grandson that alcohol and shooting go together.

:D

Teaching him by not doing it with the grandson around? Maybe it was like a distance learning course.

:P

Perhaps I read it wrong. Perhaps he didn't start till after the boy left. However, plinking and ALCOHOL doesn't go together. That's just my opinion. I have seen generally smart well trained people make lapses in judgment and harm themselves others or property with a firearm. Adding alcohol to the mix increases the odds of lapses in concentration exponentially. Again, my opinion.

Edited by Warbird