Things that real men do...

Spots

Guest rebeldrummer

Real men....

Know God, and raise his family to do so as well

Put thier family above ALL....period.

Shouldnt have more in their safes than they do in the cubbards

Understand that they will never truly understand women :) say smile, nod and. Say yes dear

Should know how to make a pitch black power outrage a super fun night for the family!

Know how to vacuum

Know how to say no (this cover many applications!)

Guest rebeldrummer

I can't believe nobody has said this yet

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man"

Agreed and pretty much what I was referring to with my second one above..

Put family above ALL....which mean tv shows, sports.....you get the picture

I can't believe nobody has said this yet

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man"

That depends on the specific definition of family, and the quality of that family.

Just because they are blood relations does not make them family, this doesn't just go for the black sheep 3rd cousins everyone has, this goes for siblings and parents as well.

And if that said husband is overseas... deployed. That is still a real man..

Indeed. No one can argue with that.

Real men can purchase feminine products without caring what anybody thinks.

Guilty as charged. Had to buy a box of those for the wife the other day.

A real man can change a diaper. :puke:

This was the hardest one. I eventually learned how to clog my nose just by changing the way I breathe. It's a real talent. The little one is almost 3 now, so she just runs around in her birthday suit all the time and has learned to use the potty. So the diaper changing has almost come to a close.

I don't miss it.

Edited by Seabeejason

Real men take their wives out to Loveless and get the Sampler plate with fried catfish,a fried chicken breast, and slab of meatloaf w/ green beans and mac and cheese and a pile of biscuits. Then look over to see the wife sorely disappointed with their meager chicken strips and start piling her plate with the better parts of your plate.

Still full, and momma smiled.

This was the hardest one. I eventually learned how to clog my nose just by changing the way I breathe. It's a real talent. The little one is almost 3 now, so she just runs around in her birthday suit all the time and has learned to use the potty. So the diaper changing has almost come to a close.

I don't miss it.

Yup, lots of people remember first steps or first words... me, I remember when when they pee by themselves and learn to wipe their own butt.

Yup, lots of people remember first steps or first words... me, I remember when when they pee by themselves and learn to wipe their own butt.

Lol, she has the peeing down pat, but we're still having to wipe for her. Every time she goes potty she runs and tells me and I give her a high five.

Lol, she has the peeing down pat, but we're still having to wipe for her. Every time she goes potty she runs and tells me and I give her a high five.

Real men treat their daughters like the warrior princesses they are.

Edited by BrasilNuts
  • Like 1

There are so many things.

* Don't just place their family's needs in front of their own, because the family's needs ARE their own.

* Helps a neighbor out.

* Knows how to forgive (but doesn't necessarily forget - because he doesn't make the same mistake twice).

* Is more prepared than a boyscout.

* Treats his wife as an equal partner in all endeavors.

* Can teach his kids to drive a (auto or stick) car, motorcycle, and atv.

* Can back a trailer without a "spotter".

* Can grow a garden.

* Can hunt and fish, and knows how to prepare said game for dinner.

* Has his own set of tools, and knows how to use them all.

* Knows how to swallow his pride and ask for help, but only when he has exhausted all other avenues.

This list could go on for hundreds of pages, and only scratch the surface of all the virtues a real man should possess.

Edited by Good_Steward

The other day my 9 year old son said to me "dad it matters a lot who has the biggest stick, but it matters a hell of a lot more who is swinging it ". I'm a proud dad! Harrumph! He knows evil from good and who the good guys are.

There are so many truths in this thread.

A Real Man takes care of the creepy crawlies so the wife/girl friend or other family members don't have too.

Insects, mice, rats, snakes, and others that you can image.

A Real Man always wants to make it right, especially for his lady.

Edited by vontar

There are so many truths in this thread.

A Real Man takes care of the creepy crawlies so the wife/girl friend or other family members don't have too.

Insects, mice, rats, snakes, and others that you can image.

A Real Man always wants to make it right, especially for his lady.

My wife got stung by some fire ants while mowing in the backyard. I took the push mower out there, dropped it to the ground, and chopped those little bastards to pieces.

You don't mess with my woman without dealing with the consequences. Just ask those ants. :bat:

Edited by Seabeejason
Real men still open doors for ladies and try their best not to fart/burp in front of them.

Always on the first part the last 2 though.... when you can do that its love Lmao.