New Jersey Shopping Center Shooting

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say that this stuff happens a lot. It's just due to recent events the media is now reporting more shootings on a national level. Shootings happen all the time. Multiple victim shootings get ratings.

Yep. This doesn't sound like it qualifies for a national news story, plus we can't really comment much about it right now without knowing more details, sure can't trust the media to report the truth. The media were about to make a big deal about the NYC shooting, plastering Bloombergs stupid ugly face all over the TV, then it was learned that the innocent civilians were shot up by the cops and the story mysteriously dissapeared from the news. We don't know the facts about this shooting. Was it just some psycho wanting the thrill and fame of killing or was it just some dude pissed off at a particular person believing they screwed him over somehow? It does make a difference, I don't condone killing someone for screwing you over but it could be more understandable in some cases, I believe most people are capable of it if someone screwed them over bad enough. Now the psycho thrill killer is just evil garbage, I have no understanding how someone can just kill innocent people they don't even know.

Yep. This doesn't sound like it qualifies for a national news story, plus we can't really comment much about it right now without knowing more details, sure can't trust the media to report the truth. The media were about to make a big deal about the NYC shooting, plastering Bloombergs stupid ugly face all over the TV, then it was learned that the innocent civilians were shot up by the cops and the story mysteriously dissapeared from the news. We don't know the facts about this shooting. Was it just some psycho wanting the thrill and fame of killing or was it just some dude pissed off at a particular person believing they screwed him over somehow? It does make a difference, I don't condone killing someone for screwing you over but it could be more understandable in some cases, I believe most people are capable of it if someone screwed them over bad enough. Now the psycho thrill killer is just evil garbage, I have no understanding how someone can just kill innocent people they don't even know.

We live in a "me" oriented society that doesn't place any value in other people. Plus when society conitinually tells you that people aren't anything other than super advanced animals than people tend to act like animals.

It is being reported an AK-47 was found at the scene.

Well, that's just splendid.

and Geraldo just reported that a "AK-47 was used last week in NYC" as well, and inferred that same was used in Aurora..

credibility........not needed in journalism.

Sure wish the local newstalk had not been bought out by Cumulus. Their content is steadily going down the toliet, including picking up Geraldo Snoozera a few weeks ago.

We live in a "me" oriented society that doesn't place any value in other people. Plus when society conitinually tells you that people aren't anything other than super advanced animals than people tend to act like animals.

People have been killing people since the dawn of time, I really think it hasn't gotten any worse, or really any better since and I doubt it's ever going to change in the future. On an old X-Files episode Mulder was granted a wish by a gennie, he wish for world peace then he went outside from the building they were in there were no humans on earth. That's about the truth.

One thing about most humans is that they are suckers, they will believe almost anything they are told, that's why the news media don't care about accuracy or facts because they know there's millions of suckers that will not question what they manufacture.

Guest MilitiaMan

This kind of thing is not new. Nothing to get all worked up over. I for one don't sit around fearing "if" this will happen while I'm out shopping one day. It's more of a "when will it happen". My wife and I both carry and we are both well aware that this sort of thing could occur anytime, any place and to anyone. It's the world we live in. Accept that as a fact and try to be alert and prepared.