4 More of Barrack Hussein Obama

Guest 270win

Obama promised that if we give 4 more years for his economic policies to take effect everything will be better! He promised! So in four years my IRA should have made quite the forward progress, I'll be able to own my own business without fear of economic collapse, and I might even have my home paid off! Sounds pretty rosy to me!!! I'm voting for Romney, but even if Obama wins it sounds like I can't lose! This is the best Presidential election ever!!!

U S A! U S A! U S A!

I think this is the funniest thing you have ever said. Lmao.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

If Obama gets four more years, we will be messed up just like how FDR stacked the Supreme Court with liberals who messed us up for many years. FDR's Supreme Court appointees started the whole twisting the Commerce Clause to cover everything.

"The punishment will be mandatory diversity training in Memphis, Atlanta, Detroit or Oakland. Difficult cases will be referred to South Central Los Angeles.

Obama will declare himself king and all Kenyans will have dual citizenship. Jerimiah Wright and Ellen Degeneres will be named to the Supreme Court and last,but not least Obama is going to take everything that you have worked so hard for and "Redistribute" it to the 47% so that they can buy Cadillacs, cigarettes, pigs feet and 40s."

HA, we already get 'diversity' brainwashing from the Memphis city government, Shelby County Commission, and all Memphis news outlets.

Edited by 270win

Here's an effect as of the first of the year:

My employer informed me that my deductible will be raised and my coverage reduced by 10% citing Obamacare. Can wait to see what the premium will cost!

Just wait 'till the really expensive stuff kicks in!

Unfortunately, and despite promises to the contrary, I don't have much hope that we'll be free of socialized healthcare even if Romney wins the election. The current Congress, with a significant influx of conservative members, has shown no ability to get rid of Obamacare or even defund some of it...just like they've shown no ability to actually cut spending.

We need a President who won't stop needed changes (like Obama would)...we need a President who will push for changes...but unless there is some significant backbone grown by the time the new Congress is seated I don't see Obamacare going anywhere. :(

Edited by RobertNashville
Guest ThePunisher

image001__zps3bc0d2cd.jpg

Just look at the mess that Romney is gonna inherit from the commie. I will take the Mormon over the Moron Marxist to get America back to work and prospering, and keeping my liberties and freedoms.

By both his words and his actions, BHO has shown that he truly has no respect for the greatness of America or of its people; that he has total disdain for the Constitution and, for that matter all other laws that would prevent him from doing whatever he wants to do to complete his work of transforming America. He is clueless about what makes our economy works and perhaps even more cluelesabout foreign policy.

Therefore, I believe four more years of BHO will result in a complete collapse of our currency and, as a result, a collapse of our economy...as goes the U.S. so will go the world economy and we will enter a period of financial pain that we have nothing to even compare to except, perhaps, 1930's Germany.

The right of free speech, free thought, expression of religion will be replaced by censorship and laws forbidding us from saying or doing anything that might offend others, especially if the others are muslims.

Our border control, such as it is, will be abandoned as we open the country to anyone who makes it across the border with the promise of amnesty, jobs and public assistance so those who still actually want to work will have trouble finding jobs because there will be dozens of illegals ready to do the same work for pennies...thoughts of our country being a sovereign nation will be discouraged as old fashioned, even dangerous to be replaced by global rules and ideals of "fairness" and "justice".

BHO will have to do something about firearms in the hands of civilians as he knows that is the biggest threat to him. I don't know what he'll do or how he'll do it but I've no doubt that he will do all he can to make civilian firearm ownership difficult or impossible. I would think he'll probably get laws passed for the sake of the "children" and based on a campaign that an "assault weapon" and high-capacity magazine has no legitimate "sporting purpose".

I see civil unrest and crime becoming out of control as those who lose all hope will look to the government and the "evil rich" to feed, cloth and house them as well as provide medical care and entertainment and they won't get those things because the bankrupt and inept government will not be able to provide those things; they won't be able to "tax the rich" because anyone who truly is rich will likely have moved out of the country or found other ways to protect their lifestyles; just like I would if I had the resources to do so.

The only hope of stemming the bleeding will be a Congress with some balls and some common sense but I've seen little reason to expect we'll get that (I hope I'm wrong)...we had a really good crop of conservative legislators elected two years ago and they have failed to actually DO anything to stop the financial bleeding so, if BHO is re-elected; and with a complacent or impotent Congress; we have little reason to hope for anything good in our future.

Most of my disrepair is centered with what I believe is, with a second BHO term, the certain collapse of our economy.

History is pretty clear; when a democracy goes down the road we are on (printing worthless money and monetizing its debt so that it can keep handing out money it doesn't have) it has never ended well - every time, such a democracy has collapsed it's been followed by civil unrest and chaos and then, to restore order, a dictator.

I don't know if having Romney as President instead of BHO will stop the collapse but I am deadly certain that a continuation of BHO's policies will bring the collapse.

that's what folks said when he was elected the first time. No election is the end of the world.

• Like 1

that's what folks said when he was elected the first time. No election is the end of the world.

Russian or Chinese communism isn't the end of the world either, I agree.

Btw, how would you feel about no election period?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Oh yeah; we're in great shape aren't we. I guess $16trillion in debt with $1Trillion+ in annual deficits as far as any can see isn't a problem nor is monetizing our debt at the rate of $40 billion/month with no end.

I guess nearly 4 year of over 8% unemployment and nearly 20% real unemployment is no big deal.

I guess nearly 50% of the population paying no income tax while being supported by the other 50% is okay too as is government takeover of most of the domestic auto industry; spending $billions on failed "green energy"...killing the coal industry...refusing to allow domestic oil production...refusing to allow a pipeline from Canada through the U.S....socializing our health care system so that we'll be as bad and as broke as Europe...U.S Ambassadors killed and embassies around the world threatened while BHO sleeps and campaigns...I guess it's all no big deal.

Surely, with all he's accomplished in four years knowing he would have to face reelection; we can be assured that things will only get better in a second term when he doesn't have to face reelection again and I just can't wait to see the Supreme Court nominations he'll make in his second term.

Yeah...no big deal...no one election really matters.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 1

Four more years of Obama will bring hundreds more of these funny threads. It's funny how some people will relax a bit and take the screwing that the government and politicians dish out as long as its their guys giving he shaft.

This thing that we are in is not an Obama problem. It's an accountability problem. The American people have to start holding their guys feet to the fire as passionately as we do to the opposition. We let our guys do all kinds stupid things while turning a blind eye, but if the opposition sneezes we accuse them of spreading the plague. As long as we continue to play these games we will continue to have crappy leaders and a declining civilization.

It's our fault people. The snakes are just being snakes.

• Like 4
Guest ThePunisher

In 4 years, if you can't get the job done, it's time for someone new to get it done. Jimmy Carter didn't do it in 4, George Bush Sr. didn't do it in 4, and Barack Hussein Obama has not done it in 4. In Obama's own words " if I don't get it done in 4 years, it's gonna be a one term presidency". Time to hold him accountable and fire him. If Romney can't get it done in 4 years, then it will be time to try someone else.

I don't see anything "funny" about these threads...we are talking about the future of the republic...regardless of where one stands on the issues I can hardly imagine a more serious subject to discus.

You are correct. This country has some very serious issues to face, but people telling bogeyman stories is funny to me. Beat the hell out of Obama for being a failure, but in my opinion some people are being overly dramatic. Bad policy, inaction where he should be acting and vice versa, but please spare me the "funny" horror stories.

I'm not expecting any better from Romney or from whoever takes over in 2016.

Edited by LINKS2K

Until the money people pressure the politicians to tackle the national debt, we will end up just like the Europeans. The national debt affects our national economy and that is the biggest problem i see.

I will not be surprised if debt in general is not addressed, then a few states like California will start to pull bankruptcy to get out of their pensions. Then the feds will bail them out and that is when this debt snowball will get bad.