Revolution (the TV show)

Watched the second episode on the DVR. It's losing me fast. I think the show has a lot of potential but they need to kill the stupid girl first. She's a friggin idiot. Too bad she's a main character.

I see her as a more annoying/stupid version of Carl from Walking Dead...

It's the same strategy one uses when outnumbered by a pack of criminals. Identify the leader, take him out, and the rest will scatter like the cowards that they are.

Corbin Dallas!

• 2 weeks later...

Not just musketsand flintlocks i've seen in this show. but if you watched the episode where we meet the General Monroe at his camp, notice his personal guard with HK Automatic rifles. Apparently some haven't been paying as close attention to the show. Ilike it, it's a much better alternative to watching one of these over-rated boring reality shows. Now getting stoked for the 3rd season of The Walking Dead. Unfortunately i don't have AMC, guess i'll have to get my dad to DVR it.

• Like 1

Don't much like kids I take it?

Kids are great. Kids that don't listen on a routine basis in a bad situation need to get a good whipping with a belt or switch. And they don't need to interfere in situations dealing with survival when there are mote capable adults around.

Kids are great. Kids that don't listen on a routine basis in a bad situation need to get a good whipping with a belt or switch. And they don't need to interfere in situations dealing with survival when there are mote capable adults around.

I can agree to that, and looking back I think I misunderstood where Hanzo was coming from. I will be quiet now.

• 3 weeks later...

Not just musketsand flintlocks i've seen in this show. but if you watched the episode where we meet the General Monroe at his camp, notice his personal guard with HK Automatic rifles. Apparently some haven't been paying as close attention to the show. Ilike it, it's a much better alternative to watching one of these over-rated boring reality shows. Now getting stoked for the 3rd season of The Walking Dead. Unfortunately i don't have AMC, guess i'll have to get my dad to DVR it.

I agree.

I've watched the first three episodes now and while it's not "great" it's certainly better than most of the trash on TV and most especially the totally unrealistic "reality" shows. I'm at least enjoying it enough to keep watching.

For all the guys complaining about what isn't technically correct with the show; yeah...I hear you but it IS just a TV show; it's purpose is to entertain, not educate the masses about how to survive TEOTWAWKI. ;)

Edited by RobertNashville

So....I'm hoping Aaron and Nora were smart enough to keep their "dueling" pistols.

Once again, those pine forests of Northern Indiana make an appearance.

I'll be surprised if this show last much longer. I couldn't hack it. First of all, how are they so well dressed and manicured?

Dirty people make for bad TV. Unless it's Dirty Jobs.

Edited by monkeylizard

So....I'm hoping Aaron and Nora were smart enough to keep their "dueling" pistols.

Once again, those pine forests of Northern Indiana make an appearance.

Actually, while it flashed by pretty quickly; I believe they were in Ohio while at the heroin place...the guy she was supposed to kill was living in what looked like a dorm or hall at Ohio State University (the camera briefly panned over a sign announcing that they were entering the campus).

Being born and raised in Southern Ohio, I can tell you that we DO have forest land there so seeing lot's of trees, pine and other varieties some 15 years after civilization went to hell is not that big of a stretch. :)

I'll be surprised if this show last much longer. I couldn't hack it. First of all, how are they so well dressed and manicured?

Banana Republic is teotw compliant

But apparently oil refineries and cars can not survive without juice. Not like they existed before electricity yano :crazy:

:)

[quote name='monkeylizard' timestamp='1351735923' post='836957']

[/quote]

I thought I saw Aaron pass his off to Miles when the group reunited but I can't be sure.

[quote name='Clod Stomper' timestamp='1351735011' post='836950']
Expect for that Snookie chick. Man, she is the HOTNESS.

Am I right?.....

Anybody?........
[/quote]

Yes, extremely hot in a slutty, trashy, I'd-like-to-do-nasty-things-to-her-but-wouldn't-want-to-date-her sort of way. Then, again, I never watched the show, just saw her on other things so there is the possibility that she'd be too annoying even for that.

[quote name='strickj' timestamp='1351737873' post='836973']
Banana Republic is teotw compliant

But apparently oil refineries and cars can not survive without juice. Not like they existed before electricity yano :crazy:
:)
[/quote]Actually, having once worked in the oil/gas industry, running a refinery without electricity would be very difficult. It could be done but the refitting necessary would be difficult given no electricity to do anything. :)

I'm still enjoying the show...it's not "Walking Dead" but it's not that bad either....then again, my life it pretty dull so it doesn't take much to entertain me. :)