A purrfectly fun thread.

Boogy,our Main Coon when he was a bit younger.. he is now a stately 17lbs.. THE sweetest cat ever

IMG_0485.jpg

George and Monty.. both adoptees .George is meaner than a skunk with rabies and Monty is a bit " special" ..maybe head trauma as a kitten..

IMG_0097.jpg

Tootsie.. found her when she was just a kitten.. had to have her front leg amputated..lived to be 16`isch..

Tripod01.jpg

• Like 2

George and Monty.. both adoptees .George is meaner than a skunk with rabies and Monty is a bit " special" ..maybe head trauma as a kitten..

IMG_0097.jpg

Back in 1982 I had a brother and sister pair. My cat, the female, was the smart one, and my wife's cat was absolutely dumb as a stump! My cat would get her brother to chase her, and she'd run full-out towards either a wall and turn at the last second, or at a chair and duck under it at the last second. Wham!! It's amazing that her brother lived at all! My cat had the best traits of a dog and a cat. She was loyal and protective. She slept on my chest with her head tucked under my chin as I slept. Whe walked me to the door when I left for the night shift at the county jail, and was watching/waiting for me the next morning in the kitchen window. When she saw me coming up the sidewalk she would meow to my wife to let her know that I was coming in the door.

Damn! I miss that cat!

Love the bionic laser eye. Bet that set you back a few clams.

- OS

:) Everyone loves his eyes, myself included.

Actually, he came to me as a stray kitten. About two years I was at a bonfire at my friend's house, and this cat strolls out of the woods to where we were that night. He was flea-ridden, skinny, and filthy. I took him home that night and spent two weeks with tweezers and flea baths cleaning him up.

During my research though I have found out that he is a Turkish Angora, which yes can be expensive if you get one from a breeder.

Edited by ReefBlueCoupe

The one on the left is Bones. I trapped him as a tiny kitten using tuna for bait 13 1/2 years ago. He was skin and bones so the name stuck. The one on the right is Sinatra. She loves her Uncle Bones. She showed up at the front door 3 years ago. She was full of personality and had blue eyes so I names her after 'Ol Blue Eyes.

IMAG0078.jpg

This is Diesel. She is about a year and half old. Somewhat of a contortionist when she sleeps. She purrs loudly all night long- sorta sounding like a diesel. I have a serious soft spot for Torties.

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

Edited by Bad Habit
  • Like 1

This is Ernie, he's about 3yrs old now, a stray kitten that we saved but for some reason he's strictly a momma's boy.

DSC00938_zps0e1ba440.jpg

This one is minnie mouser (forefront) , a survivor from a flea invested barn and the only surviver from her litter. She's 13. We don't know the fellow in the computer.

mouser003_zps5650ad03.jpg

• Like 1

The one on the left is Bones. I trapped him as a tiny kitten using tuna for bait 13 1/2 years ago. He was skin and bones so the name stuck. The one on the right is Sinatra. She loves her Uncle Bones. She showed up at the front door 3 years ago. She was full of personality and had blue eyes so I names her after 'Ol Blue Eyes.

IMAG0078.jpg

This is Diesel. She is about a year and half old. Somewhat of a contortionist when she sleeps. She purrs loudly all night long- sorta sounding like a diesel. I have a serious soft spot for Torties.

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

Y

Bones looks fat and sassy.