Call Of The Day

Today was a busy day, thanks mostly to TGO members coming in (I love you guys).

But the call of the day was worth sharing.

ring ring.

-Eastside.

-Can I ask you a question?

-Sure.

-I have Smith & Wesson Sigma in .40. Does it take the same magazines as a Glock?

-Uh, no. It takes Sigma magazines. They aren't interchangeable at all.

-Thanks.

At least he asked someone is all I can say.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantom7

this reminds me of a dumb question a friend of mine asked me. He dropped a .45 round on the ground from the height of at most 3 feet and then asked if he could still shoot it. i shouldnt expect much from this guy, after shooting a revolver one day he proceded to pry out the spent shell casings with a pocket knife rather than using the ejector push rod. needless to say, i don't make it a habbit to shoot with this guy anymore.

I was at his shop one day & a guy asked when do you do your classes.

Rabbi asked what classes do you mean?

He said for your range.

Now I want to know where can he fit a range in that shop??

Now there's a stupid question. Everyone knows it's through the secret door in the back of the ammo closet.:bat:

Guest darkstar

Funny stuff......I help out a bit at ASP and last Saturday this woman comes in to try shooting. I go back in the range with her, show her the safety rules, explain the gun to her, show her how to load, everything. She shoots (pretty well too for a beginner) and then I show her how to load again as she is having trouble getting the rounds into the mag. She shoots again, no problems then she re-loads her mag....all seems fine and I'm not hovering over her so she can do it herself...she goes to insert the mag and I notice something....she loaded the rounds backwards in the magazine.

Hey everybody is a beginner sometimes I guess

You ask:

I am curious.... do the ignorant questions just happen over the phone or do they get asked in person too?

Your answer:

Originally Posted by The Rabbi viewpost.gif

Today was a busy day, thanks mostly to TGO members coming in (I love you guys).

Thanks to the Rabbi for providing a public information service to the East Nashville community.

He still hasn't answered my questions: "But, don't you think killing someone is wrong?" and "Why do we need guns? Thats why we have police."

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Funny stuff......I help out a bit at ASP and last Saturday this woman comes in to try shooting. I go back in the range with her, show her the safety rules, explain the gun to her, show her how to load, everything. She shoots (pretty well too for a beginner) and then I show her how to load again as she is having trouble getting the rounds into the mag. She shoots again, no problems then she re-loads her mag....all seems fine and I'm not hovering over her so she can do it herself...she goes to insert the mag and I notice something....she loaded the rounds backwards in the magazine.

Hey everybody is a beginner sometimes I guess

Guest bluecanary25

Wheelgunner100...

Thank you for the recognition!! :P

I'll be here all week. Remeber to tip your waitress. Spay/neuter BGs.

And PLEASE, PLEASE leave a tip in the jar!!! :D

Guest tlondon

hey darkstar, Can you give me some info on ASP? I drive by the exit everyday and have been thinking about stopping but just haven't yet.

Guest Glknknox
Just remember--No question is a stupid question.

+1 Nobody here new the answer to that at one point in there life.

Commen sense could rule, but it's better to ask than do something stupid.