Ghost in the Elevator Prank

JG55

[quote name='Shug' timestamp='1354029118' post='851294']
How do they explain it when some poor sole dies from a heart attack............ But it was pretty funny
[/quote]

Or a knife to the head.... That was funny as all get out but I would have absolutely lost my cool. Using a little girl was probably not the best idea. I didn't watch the whole thing but I hope they at least did it on all women.
[quote name='maroonandwhite' timestamp='1354030846' post='851311']

Or a knife to the head.... That was funny as all get out but I would have absolutely lost my cool. Using a little girl was probably not the best idea. I didn't watch the whole thing but I hope they at least did it on all women.
[/quote]

I know a few women who's first instinct in fight vs flight is fight. stuff like this is all fun and games until the pranker ends up with a crushed windpipe. Then it's just fun.
  • Like 1
I don't really believe in the supernatural, but I'd test her "otherworldliness" rather quickly.

If she wasn't a ghost, she'd be one later that day.

Mac

EDIT: That sounds terribly Rambo, but I have a bad heart, and don't react well to situations like this. Edited by McAllyn
[quote name='McAllyn' timestamp='1354031927' post='851326']
I don't really believe in the supernatural, but I'd test her "otherworldliness" rather quickly.

If she wasn't a ghost, she'd be one later that day.

Mac

EDIT: That sounds terribly Rambo, but I have a bad heart, and don't react well to situations like this.
[/quote]My heart is perfectly normal as far as I know and I'd probably crap my pants if somebody pulled this on me. I'm one of those guys that hit the scarecrow on the porch when trick or treating when I was younger. Just a reflex to being scared.
[quote name='buck1032' timestamp='1354023811' post='851241']
How did that kid not laugh her arse off!?

And how many of us would have just pulled out a flash light and seen the little girl coming out of the wall panel?
[/quote]

This, plus a little pepper spray in her gills.