Teens make pact....

Guest Angel 24/7

Guest Angel 24/7

A group of teenage girls in a Massachusetts High school desided to make a pact to get pregnant so all of them could raise their babies together!

Why would this be a decision for a teenager to make?

What the he** are the youth of today thinking?

The 4 years I was in High school 4 girls had babies. It was like OMG. Now it is nothing to have 20-30 girls a year in our County to have babies every year!

Another story I could not believe!:mad::)

Edited by Angel 24/7
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Kids of today are disconnected from reality. They don't really realize that their actions can have huge impacts on theirs and other's futures.

Guest Angel 24/7

One of them (according to msnbc) asked one of the towns homeless men! 17 of them are pregnant! Should the boys that got set up for this have to pay child support for the next 18 years? Or just leave it to tax payers like everything else?

Edited by Angel 24/7

As a mental health therapist and educator, here's my response. Young women with no sense of identity who are thinking and responding to life as if they are still 10 year olds playing with Barbies . . . the love they have not received in their family they think they will get from their baby.

It's all good until they have to change that first diaper . . .

Guest Angel 24/7

I was 20 & Xd was 21 when we had Dakota. We were not ready. He worked two jobs that summer before I had him. We bought a single wide trailer & put it on his fathers land. We ate egg sandwiches, bolonga, & not much else so we could pay the bills & give Dakota what he needed. It was a horrible time but, it also taught us alot.

I agree it is 50/50. but it as makes me feel sorry for the boys. Those girls desided to change alot of peoples lives all for selfishness!

Guest darkstar

Trust me the taxpayers will foot the bill for this. I grew up in Mass. The girls will be portrayed somehow as "victims" and will not be held accountable. Taxpayers will pay and most likely you'll have a bunch of kids turn out crappy because, seriously, what kind of parenting can you expect from those kinds of mothers.

Trust me the taxpayers will foot the bill for this. I grew up in Mass. The girls will be portrayed somehow as "victims" and will not be held accountable. Taxpayers will pay and most likely you'll have a bunch of kids turn out crappy because, seriously, what kind of parenting can you expect from those kinds of mothers.

Those girls shouldnt be letting those boys "pahk" their "cahs" in their "garages".

Guest darkstar
Those girls shouldnt be letting those boys "pahk" their "cahs" in their "garages".

:rofl: yeah, thats wicked retahded......

And yes, I've been in TN for 15 years and I still speak with a Boston accent

As a mental health therapist and educator, here's my response. Young women with no sense of identity who are thinking and responding to life as if they are still 10 year olds playing with Barbies . . . the love they have not received in their family they think they will get from their baby.

It's all good until they have to change that first diaper . . .

True, it seems to me.

It may be the case these young women think they will receive "unconditional love" from their child. Children are too young, IMO, to offer such, and infants are notoriously "self-centered" in their desires. The unconditional love, when offered, goes from parent to child, not the other way around. OMO, YMMV.

I wonder if the sperm donors knew the girls weren't on the pill? They may be victims too.

my thoughts exactly. these kids[girls] ages 15 & 16 haven't a clue. :rofl:

they are so selfserving and inconsiderate that they probably didn't even think of the consquences.

probably consider it a big game or teenage prank.

sadly enough i feel very sorry for the kids they will bring into this world.

like we don't have enough unsupervised or uncontrolled illlegitimates. :up:

" i'm sure glad i don't have as far to go as i've been".

This story disgusted me. I can think of only 2 girls in my entire high school that got pregnant and that is from over 2000 students. So for these 17 girls to come up with this, it is just the Britney mentality. They see these "wonderful" examples of mother hood and think they want to be just like them. The boys are probably "victims" in this in that they were probably not given the full story when they "tangoed" with these girls but they still should have protected themselves.

Boys will say anything to get in there but then they don't take the right precautions to keep from getting "trapped".

Guest db99wj
This story disgusted me. I can think of only 2 girls in my entire high school that got pregnant and that is from over 2000 students. So for these 17 girls to come up with this, it is just the Britney mentality. They see these "wonderful" examples of mother hood and think they want to be just like them. The boys are probably "victims" in this in that they were probably not given the full story when they "tangoed" with these girls but they still should have protected themselves.

Boys will say anything to get in there but then they don't take the right precautions to keep from getting "trapped".

These girls made a pact, they had an agreement, one got knocked up by a 24 year old homeless man!!! I would bet the boys are victims, that they got lied too, and I wouldn't put it past these girls that if they used condoms, they put holes in them.

Guest eyebedam

Glad for once the hoes got busted trapping someone into a baby. Been trappin dudes for years. Somebodies momma should open a can on the little freaks but we all know its George Bush,s fault.

To bad the word "shun" has fallen out of favor. Weird how I kind of threw down a diatribe on this exact subject in the "I'm voting Democrat" thread and then this story pops.

That and my news ticker at work threw another nice story on mo's getting married somewhere. I'm just thrilled.

These girls made a pact, they had an agreement, one got knocked up by a 24 year old homeless man!!! I would bet the boys are victims, that they got lied too, and I wouldn't put it past these girls that if they used condoms, they put holes in them.

Which is why I always brought my own. No sense letting some little girl "trap" you in to a kid.

I agree they were probably victims to this unknowingly and the girl that had sex with the homeless man, well that is just plain WRONG!!!

Anyway, back to your original story.

I dont believe in the "trapping" one bit!

Like I said earlier it takes two too do it but only only to pull out!

These boys may have seen the goods and jumped for joy,they may have been lied to about the pill,or whatever but when it comes down to it there still 1/2 of the equation.

If they didn't want a babies momma they should have protected them selves from not only the P word,but from the STD's also

the girl that had sex with the homeless man, well that is just plain WRONG!!!

Hey,hobos need some too :(

I dont believe in the "trapping" one bit!

Like I said earlier it takes two too do it but only only to pull out!

These boys may have seen the goods and jumped for joy,they may have been lied to about the pill,or whatever but when it comes down to it there still 1/2 of the equation.

If they didn't want a babies momma they should have protected them selves from not only the P word,but from the STD's also

Yeah, I know that if I was at some girls place who told me she was on the pill, and she asked me to have sex with her I'd flat tell her NO if I didn't have my own protection in my billfold. :)