Gun ban list leaked

You just brought a tear to my eye :).
Trust me, I’ll cross over to the other side if it happens; but it ain’t happening.
Write letters, piss and moan on the Internet, get others involved... what you think I've been doin' all day, Willis? :)
I haven’t mailed my letters yet; I can’t decide that they are done.
We need to get all the gun forums together and attempt to have the letters all hit DC on the same day.
What is a Hi-Point 20 Carbine? I have a HiPoint carbine but it has a 10 round magazine. Does the 20 mean they have a 20 round mag?

I think that's an error in the HTML or DHTML or whatever code, "20" or "%20" often appears as a space when it doesn't parse correctly.

They got about 12 of my firearms on there, including a plain ole pump shotgun because it holds 6 rounds instead of 5, and one of my 10/22's with a folding stock.

Ruger Mini owners, the ones who have avoided the EBR, are out of luck too.

Oddly, they left out the Mini30, pretty hard to get already, but I guess it will go for $5K now.

- OS

I propose this... You ever notice the extremists of the left wing are constantly proposing radical things such as the AWB? Then every once in a while they chip away at our rights when they win through a negotiated deal? If they go all out ban all semi autos and then through negotiation they only get ar15's and ak47's, they still won a major victory while we still lost some 2A rights. Well, why doesn't our side reverse the game and use those tactics to win back some rights by continuously introducing new pro-2A rights like say a bill or whatever they call it, to lift all 2A bans and regulations. Then whatever little we get, is a small percentage win back of our rights. Sure, it sounds radical and impossible now, but those left wing radicals were in that same boat years ago before they kept on pushing this kind of legislation over and over again until they got the 86 ban, the Clinton AWB, or heck, even this monstrosity called Obamacare. And let Obamacare be proof, even If a majority of the populous doesn't want it, so long as you have a majority in Washington on your side in support, you can win. And that is important. Aside from keeping them busy arguing over what we want them to waste their time on, rather than their issues, is also introducing things to win back key rights precisely when our pro-constitutional people are in majority power. We need to be willing to fight with the same repetitive forcefulness as they use if we ever want to chip away or reverse some of the damage that has been done over the years. Just my :2cents: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every bill has to have associated costs listed. Putting them on the NFA list would require a whole new bureaucracy with a big price tag. I don’t think in these economic times that will fly.Yes you did. But we killed him remember?
Well, actually he killed himself, but you get the idea.
Of course there is a cost that probably WON'T be funded, especially if they have to deal with a lot of non-compliance. You can count on that. These Libtards aren't gonna go full Nazi on the general population. It will ruin their BS image.
If you will recall, Mike, the Nazi's didn't go full Nazi
on their population until they got everything else in order,
first. Kinda like gun control. Educational programs. Those
Jews. It took Hitler a little while to rise to power.

I see a few parallels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I propose this... You ever notice the extremists of the left wing are constantly proposing radical things such as the AWB? Then every once in a while they chip away at our rights when they win through a negotiated deal? If they go all out ban all semi autos and then through negotiation they only get ar15's and ak47's, they still won a major victory while we still lost some 2A rights. Well, why doesn't our side reverse the game and use those tactics to win back some rights by continuously introducing new pro-2A rights like say a bill or whatever they call it, to lift all 2A bans and regulations. Then whatever little we get, is a small percentage win back of our rights. Sure, it sounds radical and impossible now, but those left wing radicals were in that same boat years ago before they kept on pushing this kind of legislation over and over again until they got the 86 ban, the Clinton AWB, or heck, even this monstrosity called Obamacare. And let Obamacare be proof, even If a majority of the populous doesn't want it, so long as you have a majority in Washington on your side in support, you can win. And that is important. Aside from keeping them busy arguing over what we want them to waste their time on, rather than their issues, is also introducing things to win back key rights precisely when our pro-constitutional people are in majority power. We need to be willing to fight with the same repetitive forcefulness as they use if we ever want to chip away or reverse some of the damage that has been done over the years. Just my :2cents: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are you going to try to pass? Other than machine guns any state that wants to can acknowledge the 2nd amendment as an individual right. It’s the state of Tennessee that chooses not to.
Trust me, I’ll cross over to the other side if it happens; but it ain’t happening.I haven’t mailed my letters yet; I can’t decide that they are done.
We need to get all the gun forums together and attempt to have the letters all hit DC on the same day.

I've just sent emails. Lamar, Corker, Cooper, and the Head Muzzie. I'm planning to hit them all again with something better. 

If you will recall, Mike, the Nazi's didn't go full Nazi
on their population until they got everything else in order,
first. Kinda like gun control. Educational programs. Those
Jews. It took Hitler a little while to rise to power.

I see a few parallels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... if they don't go full Nazi, and we refuse to comply, then what we have is a Kenyon standoff, right? :)

[quote name='DaveTN' timestamp='1356822552' post='871636']I propose this... You ever notice the extremists of the left wing are constantly proposing radical things such as the AWB? Then every once in a while they chip away at our rights when they win through a negotiated deal? If they go all out ban all semi autos and then through negotiation they only get ar15's and ak47's, they still won a major victory while we still lost some 2A rights. Well, why doesn't our side reverse the game and use those tactics to win back some rights by continuously introducing new pro-2A rights like say a bill or whatever they call it, to lift all 2A bans and regulations. Then whatever little we get, is a small percentage win back of our rights. Sure, it sounds radical and impossible now, but those left wing radicals were in that same boat years ago before they kept on pushing this kind of legislation over and over again until they got the 86 ban, the Clinton AWB, or heck, even this monstrosity called Obamacare. And let Obamacare be proof, even If a majority of the populous doesn't want it, so long as you have a majority in Washington on your side in support, you can win. And that is important. Aside from keeping them busy arguing over what we want them to waste their time on, rather than their issues, is also introducing things to win back key rights precisely when our pro-constitutional people are in majority power. We need to be willing to fight with the same repetitive forcefulness as they use if we ever want to chip away or reverse some of the damage that has been done over the years. Just my :2cents: Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat are you going to try to pass? Other than machine guns any state that wants to can acknowledge the 2nd amendment as an individual right. It’s the state of Tennessee that chooses not to.[/quote] I'm not a lawyer or politician. It's just an idea I had in random moment of thought. I certainly don't have all the answers. All I could say beyond restoring the 2A is working to maybe get it amended so states could never infringe on the 2A by bans, regulations, etc. As long as states can circumvent the constitution like they do the 2A, we'll never fully restore our rights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would agree with that assessment. If someone like Feinstein can get a bill passed that requires registration or results in confiscation and those laws are upheld by the SCOTUS; our form of government has failed. But until that happens I refuse to run around yelling the sky is falling. We have a system of government with checks and balances; they President can’t do anything he wants. Let’s see if it works.
There's one leg left on a three legged stool. When exactly should we stop and take note that the sky is falling?

The checks and balances seem to have been tossed out the window. 0-deusche-nozzle seems to pretty much be doing exactly whatever he wants. There seem to be no restraints and he gets everyone worked up and rams his crap through based on phony urgencies ("must act now") and heightened emotions, not to mention side-stepping Congress, EO's and cramming regulations up our butts. Edited by mcurrier
I'm not a lawyer or politician. It's just an idea I had in random moment of thought. I certainly don't have all the answers. All I could say beyond restoring the 2A is working to maybe get it amended so states could never infringe on the 2A by bans, regulations, etc. As long as states can circumvent the constitution like they do the 2A, we'll never fully restore our rights.

You are correct, you will never see your rights to carry anything you want anytime you want; unless your state decides to go that route. Between the time the 2nd amendment was written and now; we fought a war over that.

States’ Rights trump the 2nd amendment. Now you can be appalled at that statement if you want, but the SCOTUS split the baby in half with Heller and McDonald. You have an individual right to keep arms, but the State will determine when and where you bear them. Other than ruling it was not and individual right; it was the only choice they had. They could have ruled that everyone could strap on a gun, but they knew they couldn’t enforce it; the 2nd amendment would have been repealed.

Here's what I take from it-

"can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip" I don't know of any semi-auto pistol that can't accept a mag outside the grip (they all go in from a open bottom). They are all gone.

"a shotgun with a revolving cylinder." I wonder if this would include the Tarrus Judge?

"a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below)" I could see this meaning a regular stock. Every gun I know of you have to grip it somewhere with your hand. If you didn't grip it, how could you hold onto it to fire it? Every gun known to man has a part that serves as a grip.

"Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits." I'm taking this to mean that you aren't going to be able to buy different uppers and such for grandfathered guns and even the parts to a ar15 or the like will be banned.

I don't think the bill as written has no way in he** of passing. We've got to be careful though, they could still take parts of the bill and come up will something that could pass.

Here's what I take from it-

"can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip" I don't know of any semi-auto pistol that can't accept a mag outside the grip (they all go in from a open bottom). They are all gone.

AR pistol / PLR16

Guest The Dude

I dont really feel this ban is about guns at all, but rather registering our guns. We know what comes next. And the thing with the NFA garbage, they can piss off. They already have my info when I filled out a 4473. If that aint good enough then they can shove it.

I dont really feel this ban is about guns at all, but rather registering our guns. We know what comes next. And the thing with the NFA garbage, they can piss off. They already have my info when I filled out a 4473. If that aint good enough then they can shove it.

Oh you can rest assured that this is about a gun ban. They do not want you to be able to buy these guns or even own them.

The NFA (or registration) is only “plan B” if they can’t get your guns.

Oh you can rest assured that this is about a gun ban. They do not want you to be able to buy these guns or even own them.

The NFA (or registration) is only “plan B” if they can’t get your guns.

NFA is a "long-view" solution. We get to keep them now, but they die with us.

Actually, this may be a Bar Association Lobbying Action, since increased interest in Trusts would be the likely response.

I have a semi automatic Sten pistol and an AK 47 pistol , both also have the magazine outside the pistol grip .

I think there is a bunch more concern and contact now than in 94 . We didn't believe it would happen in 94 but now we know it can . The internet is keeping people informed and helping to fight this . For the first time in my life emailed congress members .

They still don't know what you have, many that I have bought and filled out the 4473 I don't own anymore, and many have been bought through a private sale so there's no paper with my name on it for that gun. Is the government going to mail out 80 million firearms registration forms? Are they going to go to 80 million homes and search for firearms? If they do send out forms i believe most all will be paper shreeder fodder. It's logistically impossible to register 300+ million guns, especially when most who own them will refuse to register them. Do they have 80 million armed soldiers to come and arrest you? Are there 80 million prison beds to house you? If only 1/8th of all gun owners refused to comply, there's really nothing the government can do about it and I believe much more than 1 million will resist.

To clarify my earlier statement I take "can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip" to mean any gun that can take a mag that hangs out below the grip (like a Glock with a 32 round mag). That would include all semiauto pistols that I know of.

To clarify my earlier statement I take "can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip" to mean any gun that can take a mag that hangs out below the grip (like a Glock with a 32 round mag). That would include all semiauto pistols that I know of.

Seems clear to me it denotes a separate magazine location apart from the pistol grip, to ban those type firearms period. Like AR and AK pistols, Kel-Tec PLRs, etc, any they forgot to name specifically or any that may be made later.

The hi-cap magazine ban part will suffice for any +10 round mags that go into pistol grips, for rifle or handgun.

One bans the weapons themselves, the other "only" the type of mags.

And no rocket launchers either, as that's been a big problem for a long time now.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot