Interested in a small discussion group for coffee in Nashville area.

ummmmmmmm I'll have a white chocolate moca granda... and don't make fun of my skinny jeans... and yes i still carry an IWB in them... my roommate is amazed at this feat

Edited by carter
  • Administrator

ummmmmmmm I'll have a white chocolate moca granda... and don't make fun of my skinny jeans... and yes i still carry an IWB in them... my roommate is amazed at this feat

I might invite you to this gathering just to witness this.

• Administrator

Well then you dont want me, Long hair, long bread, tats, looks that belong in a bar not a coffe shop.

Long bread... I'm trying to decide if that's beard or if you're bringing a baguette.  I'm a fan of the tactical beard and, c'mon seriously, who doesn't like baguettes?

• Like 1

Long bread... I'm trying to decide if that's beard or if you're bringing a baguette.  I'm a fan of the tactical beard and, c'mon seriously, who doesn't like baguettes?

Yep, I did a bobo, well that is just me.

"I'll have a white chocolate moca granda... and don't make fun of my skinny jeans..."

YUP... just when you think ...oh that's just another stupid hipster... I'm actually a highly trained rambo in disguise 

The first statement definitely creates a self-fulfilling prophecy  :rofl:

Hell I'd buy you a coffee just to see how this is possible in a "real" set of those skinny jeans cause the ones I've seen look like they require a shoehorn to slide into.

That's an excellent invite, however...

I couldn't make the cut if I wanted to. At my old age this opinionated old fart can't and won't change his stripes.

I will say, I wish we had a representative in the Tennessee legislature like TGO David. A no compromise straight shooting orator to represent our values and Constitutional rights.

Humm... TGO David for Tennessee Senator maybe?

I would love to come, if you don't mind someone who listens much more than they talk... very quiet unassuming teacher?  (loves coffee!) Nashville would be better for me but Franklin or North is fine, don't mind driving.  Thank you, even if I don't make the cut!

• Administrator

As an update...

This will occur on Saturday, February 2nd.   Details forthcoming via private message to a small group of possible attendees, sometime in the next 24-48 hours.

Again, I am keeping this small and focused.  If you don't get an invitation this time don't despair because you will likely get an invitation at some point in the future.  My plan is to kind of rotate this a bit in order to keep it fresh and lively.  MacGyver and I are also talking about involving some special guests from time to time in order to make it more than just a bunch of us chewing the fat, and give it some value.

Special guests will NOT be announced ahead of time.  You'll find out who they are when you show up.

And as stated before, we're not going to publicly announce where these meetings will take place.  Because we want to keep it limited to small, intimate groups, only those who receive the invitation for a given month will know where it's being held.  This is especially important given the fact that we hope to have special guests from time to time and they may not want to be mobbed by people.

Makes sense, right?

More to come!  Be watching your inboxes, folks.  :)