Obama to gun-control foes: Examine your conscience

Guest mikedwood

Only problem I have is I feel like I haven't done enough to spread the word about what these gun grabbers are doing and have done in the past and what the future will be like if they succeed.

Guest ThePunisher
[quote name="Batman" post="885089" timestamp="1358210410"]My conscience is clear. Hussein Obama: Examine your patriotism! Oh, and double examine that birth cert again for me...[/quote] Marxist commies are not patriotic, but treasonous scumbags that hate Americian exceptionalism. That birth certificate is a real piece of commie art work posed as genuine to the sheeple that voted for him. He really pulled the wool over the sheeple's eyes for two elections. Stupid is as stupid does; pulling the lever for a commie in America.

I for one welcome our new liberal overlords!

We all know, each of us is plotting the demise of babies using our big black nasty murder massacre rifles. It's only a matter of time! We should be taught the error of our ways. The government is good and will care for us! They know what's best! So lay ye your weapons down and feel the loving embrace of the liberal agenda. suckle at the teet of tomorrow!!!

Yea, even as a joke I almost punched myself for typing that.

I for one welcome our new liberal overlords! 

We all know, each of us is plotting the demise of babies using our big black nasty murder massacre rifles. It's only a matter of time! We should be taught the error of our ways. The government is good and will care for us! They know what's best! So lay ye your weapons down and feel the loving embrace of the liberal agenda. suckle at the teet of tomorrow!!!

Yea, even as a joke I almost punched myself for typing that.

He also blames gun groups like the NRA for panic buying. What?

The NRA has said very little about all of this. He's the one that has everybody stirred up.

This is all just part of the plan. He's been trying to get NRA members (and the general public) to think the NRA only represents gun manufacurers and is actually against gun owners. The gun grabbers have been saying this since all this started. He tries to paint himself as the champion of law abiding gun owners and the gun rights groups are the enemy. It may work for some of the general public but I hope most gun owners aren't buying it.

the Simpsons also did an episode where they banned all the weapons of the world. Then someone got a stick, then a bat, then a bat with a nail in it, etc. etc.

Kinda like the monkey/ape in 2001: A Space Odyssey who took a bone an clobbered another ape over the head with it.  Or like the "assault rock" currently for sale on eBay.  Anything can be a weapon, but idiots don't understand that.  It's the operator.  When planes crash and they can't figure out why, they blame it on the pilot, not the plane.  But when some guy shoots up a _____, it's the gun's fault.  What's up with that?