White House Readies 19 Executive Orders on Guns

Something tells me that the days of a background check taking 10 or 15 minutes are about to be a thing of the past.  I could see a background check taking as long as 3 to 5 days, if the Feds get involved.  You know they will deliberately slow the pace down.  It will be a defacto waiting period.

I'm so tired of these idiots and their ignorant mentality about "ammo magazine clips". With minimal practice, an average person can learn to perform a mag change in 1 to 3 seconds, depending on the firearm. Their idea that 10 or fewer rounds in a magazine will change anything is ridiculous. The bad guys will simply carry more magazines.

• Like 1

I'm so tired of these idiots and their ignorant mentality about "ammo magazine clips". With minimal practice, an average person can learn to perform a mag change in 1 to 3 seconds, depending on the firearm. Their idea that 10 or fewer rounds in a magazine will change anything is ridiculous. The bad guys will simply carry more magazines.

With NO practice, Lanza could have pulled it off. He had 20 minutes

Especially if he left that evil rifle in the trunk. Was that ever resolved? To do what he did with the pistols, he'd need those

nasty 33 rounders, and that only would matter if he had Glocks. I don't remember what they said he had, now.

the reason for "exec order" is because not one of these new so called laws would pass in the house or congress

Harry Ried (D) says NO WAY,,,,,,and if that guy likes guns and is a dem we are in good shape

I think most of all we hear is hot wind from media 

i cant help wonder that lets say Obama slaps us with a load of laws and we have another 

mass killing,,,,,,,,,,what we he say then ?  

the reason for "exec order" is because not one of these new so called laws would pass in the house or congress

Harry Ried (D) says NO WAY,,,,,,and if that guy likes guns and is a dem we are in good shape

I think most of all we hear is hot wind from media 

i cant help wonder that lets say Obama slaps us with a load of laws and we have another 

mass killing,,,,,,,,,,what we he say then ?  

They have already said that he won't do any new laws thru EO. They may be lying, but I doubt it. We just need to see how ugly this is tomorrow. One thing's for sure, the entire country isn't going to be pushed over like NY.

• Like 1

19 EO's just to enforce existing laws ? He's trying to make it look like he's doing something. Worthless president and a threat to our constitution

His orders do not mean a thing to me. I do not consider him president...

• Like 1

One thing's for sure, the entire country isn't going to be pushed over like NY.

What makes you so sure? Half the gun owners at work seem to be perfectly fine with whatever might come. Hell, they voted for Obummer.

No one cares enough to do anything once this happens. NFL Football and American Idol are far more important.

• Like 1

Something tells me that the days of a background check taking 10 or 15 minutes are about to be a thing of the past.  I could see a background check taking as long as 3 to 5 days, if the Feds get involved.  You know they will deliberately slow the pace down.  It will be a defacto waiting period.

I'll bet it will be 15 days, just like California's!

Just heard the press conference will be around noon tomorrow, with the prez surrounded by children who wrote (whose parents probably wrote) him letters after Sandy Hook.

Sympathetic propaganda move!

What makes you so sure? Half the gun owners at work seem to be perfectly fine with whatever might come. Hell, they voted for Obummer.

No one cares enough to do anything once this happens. NFL Football and American Idol are far more important.

Typical gun owners (that voted for obummer). I poo poo your research :)