Zero Tolerance 0350: Stonewash or Tiger Stripe serrated blade

I'm getting ready to order a ZT0350 but can't decide between the Stonewash plain edge or the Tiger Stripe serrated. I really like the look of the SW but the TS is different and I'm a bit of a sucker for a serrated blade. Give me some opinions folks, what do you think??

zero-tolerance-0350sw-large.jpg

zero-tolerance-0350tsst-folder-black-g-1

It'll be an EDC. I don't really need another serrated but I do like them. The stonewash isn't available with a serrated edge (too bad), only black and the TS.

Yea David, I've seen the all black and tiger stripe for $115, the stone wash is $105. Edited by jimmydeuce

Congrats on the stonewash. The 0350 is one of my favorite knives and was my EDC knife for quite a while. I just picked up my second, one of the new satin bladed ones with the orange G-10 scales.

One other thought about the serrated edge: if you're going to sharpen the knife yourself do you have a way to maintain the serrations?

Stonewash is harder to clean at least for me it has been. I prefer polished or smooth coatings. Wipes clean easier and doesn't hold dirt like stonewash.

About the only reason I see stonewash being a "plus" is for the none reflective finish?

I have no need for things not to reflect like some one hunting or in combat would need. So I go polished blade.

Edited by TnShooter83
I would have gone for a plain edge Tiger stripe one, serrated edges on a pocket knife are not my bag, fixed blades fine but not on my folders. Either way though you won't go wrong with the 350 they are great knives Edited by willis68

Wallet is now lighter after seeing this thread...Ordered a tiger striped plain edge from kershawguy

Dave, AKA Kershaw guy has been my dealer for several years, any of you wanting a blade from Kershaw or Zero Tolerance will find no better person to deal with

Congrats, you will love that knife!

My 0350 showed up today. I really like it, the stonewash finish looks great. I'm gonna go ahead and order the tiger stripe this evening.

Just got my TS in.  I'm thoroughly impressed with it!  Thanks for motivation.

80355130-4201-4C41-A4F2-7355C2CAA399-608

Edited by R4MBO