What do you guys carry your weapon in?

Guest Darbley77

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nj.piney

towerclimber , if i ever figure out how to quote a message it would make more sense.

original post is on page one of the thread.

Guest db99wj
towerclimber , if i ever figure out how to quote a message it would make more sense.

Click quote.gif, at the bottom right of the post you want to quote, then a new page opens with the quoted text at the top. Post your comments below and boom, you got it.

YOu can also hit the multiquote_off.gif button at the bottom of multiple quotes that you want to quote, then you hit the quote.gif on the last one you want to quote, the new window will have the multiple quotes you want to quote....

Guest dwrd

Glock 23 in MTAC, and 1911 in Don Hume slide, until I order another MTAC. I throw the glock in a Fobus at the range sometimes.

Guest dotsun

Click quote.gif, at the bottom right of the post you want to quote, then a new page opens with the quoted text at the top. Post your comments below and boom, you got it.

YOu can also hit the multiquote_off.gif button at the bottom of multiple quotes that you want to quote, then you hit the quote.gif on the last one you want to quote, the new window will have the multiple quotes you want to quote....

OMGUR TEH OWNZ! :D Thanks DB, I always wondered how to do that. :mad:

Guest Ranger Rick
I carry a Wilson Combat Carry Comp Professional in a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB daily. Most comfortable holster I've ever owned. The ability to tuck in your shirt in is an added bonus to boot.

+1

Carrying a Tauras PT111 Pro in same.

Had the SuperTuck for about a week. Really, amazingly comfortable. :mad: Highly recommend. If it ever breaks... they'll fix it too. :D

Guest janwbrown616

I usually carry my Glock 27 in an inside pants holster in appendix carry. Uncle Mike's or I have an old suede one with a steel clip I've used for ages. Wish I could find a couple of more of these...

Much better then the new plastic clips...

Guest darkstar

Sig 229 in a Galco scout IWB, if I carry the H+K 40 compact it goes in a scout as well. LCP in a nemisis front pocket holster.

I have ordered a Galco summer comfort for the H+K, but have not received yet.

Guest nj.piney

thanks db99 i think your advice helped .

Guest db99wj
OMGUR TEH OWNZ! :D Thanks DB, I always wondered how to do that. :D
thanks db99 i think your advice helped .

Glad I could help.

Oh, I carry my XD40 Service in a CTAC at about 3 O'Clock. Being tuckable is very important.

I also have a Blackhawk Serpa. Not used much.

I carry my 2" Rossi .38 in a Black Hawk IWB Neoprene or nylon in the same position as above.

Only have one carry weapon Glock 32. 98% of the time UM pocket holster, right front pocket. Ocassionaly UM OWB at 3 o'clock and rarely a shoulder holster. Usually just if I am going to be on the motorcycle for long periods of time.

Only have one carry weapon Glock 32. 98% of the time UM pocket holster, right front pocket.....

Wow, that's quite a pocketful, bout 7x5 inches not counting holster.

I'm not quite carrying in public yet, don't have HCP in hand yet, but been carrying around the house with this, getting used to it. (Kahr PM9, StellarRigs pocket holster):

Stellar_PM9_mac.jpg

Wow, that's quite a pocketful, bout 7x5 inches not counting holster.

I'm not quite carrying in public yet, don't have HCP in hand yet, but been carrying around the house with this, getting used to it. (Kahr PM9, StellarRigs pocket holster):

Stellar_PM9_mac.jpg

Well I'm a pretty big guy...so not much of a problem.

I like that rig there, where did you get it?

Well I'm a pretty big guy...so not much of a problem.

I like that rig there, where did you get it?

StellarRigs.com .. they're in FL.

$49. They don't make but a few like this for a few mouseguns. The Kahr is the biggest piece they make this for.

The hole if for a tensioner screw, but I'm not using it, since the Kahr slides right out easily and I don't really need it held in there any tighter.

Also, the Kahr comes with two mags, the second one is a little longer, holds extra round with a pinkie extension on it. But it's too long for the mag holder part of the holster. I could keep the longer one in the gun, but that just adds a little more width to the whole shebang, so I've ordered a second 6 shot mag. Gives 12 +1. If that doesn't do it, well, you know...

OS

Guest Metal

5 inch 1911..

H.B.E.

DSC00455.jpg

Or Andrews..

DSC00501.jpg

Steyr..

I made this and it is by far my favorite...

DSC01225.jpg

I am still waiting on the rig being made for my 3.5 inch 1911. I will post them when I get it..