Russian Nuke Bombers Circle Guam Hours Before SOTU

mcurrier

Russian Nuke Bombers Circle Guam Hours Before SOTU

http://freebeacon.com/bear-bombers-over-guam/

Two Russian nuclear-armed bombers circled the western Pacific island of Guam this week in the latest sign of Moscow’s growing strategic assertiveness toward the United States.

The Russian Tu-95 Bear-H strategic bombers were equipped with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles and were followed by U.S. jets as they circumnavigated Guam on Feb. 12 local time—hours before President Barack Obama’s state of the union address.

Then...there's this -

Russia’s foreign minister still hasn’t called Kerry back

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/02/15/russia_sn_foreign_minister_still_hasn_t_called_kerry_back

russia0215_0.jpg

kerry0213.jpg

Russia may just be our best friend before too long. Something smells about the romance between us and them. I think Putin

despises Obama and is playing him as a fool. Putin's old Soviet KGB, but he doesn't appear to be the same man, now. I'm

just not worried about them. I could be way off on that, though. Russia is rebuilt and is buying tons of gold right now, but,

as far as being an aggressor, I don't see it. He is a poker player.

Russia may just be our best friend before too long. Something smells about the romance between us and them. I think Putin

despises Obama and is playing him as a fool. Putin's old Soviet KGB, but he doesn't appear to be the same man, now. I'm

just not worried about them. I could be way off on that, though. Russia is rebuilt and is buying tons of gold right now, but,

as far as being an aggressor, I don't see it. He is a poker player.

A Russian friendship is a friendship of necessity....for THEM and nothing more. I agree about Obama.  He is a pawn and don't know it due to his enormous ego. He thinks the world loves him.  Russia is buying gold, but the most valuable gold in the world right now is black gold......OIL. The world cannot survive as we know it without it. Real gold can buy the means to control some really valuable oil fields in the Middle East, which is WAY unstable with no stability in sight. Eventually, control of the worlds oil supplies will be the means of ultimate power over the masses. Russia and China are aligning themselves to be the winners.

• Like 1

I don't understand why Russia is not an ally.   We fought Nazi's together.

There has to be a money trail between Russia and the middle east.  

It has always seemed that no matter the issue they are on one side and we are on the other.  Why is that?  I will make a guess that it has always been about money.

I don't understand why Russia is not an ally.   We fought Nazi's together.

We fought Nazis, but hardly together. For all intents and purposes, the eastern and western fronts in WW2 Europe were two different wars happening at the same time. The allies on the western front wanted to restore things to the way they were before the rise of Nazi Germany and end the occupation of other nations. The eastern front was fought to decide if the USSR or Nazi Germany would occupy and control eastern Europe and Scandinavia. That's a bit simplistic given the multitude of nations involved and the politics that go with them, but it's by-and-large the way it played out. You can see that by eastern Europe becoming Soviet satellite states after WW2, while western Europe returned to being independent and free nations. Our relationship with Stalin was "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but when the original enemy is defeated, that alliance is not particularly useful.

Edited by monkeylizard

Meh, this doesn't bother me. They could shoot their missiles from anywhere. I am guessing our Armed Forces circle places the Ruskies don't want us too as well.

I don't think they intended to do anything other than to send a message to us and the rest of the world that the U.S. won't do anything. We did nothing after Benghazi. We did nothing after Ft. Hood. America has a pantywaist president, we have been castrated and cucked. Edited by mcurrier

My view, these major communist countries (Russia, China) have become drunk on capatilism. The only major conflict they would engage militarily would be over natural resources claims, etc. If the U.S. ever becomes non revelant on a global scale, then we need to worry.

I don't think they intended to do anything other than to send a message to us and the rest of the world that the U.S. won't do anything. We did nothing after Benghazi. We did nothing after Ft. Hood. America has a pantywaist president, we have been castrated and cucked.

I agree. There rubbing our nose in crap to show the world Obama is a snail with no backbone. It's a proven fact that Obama called NOBODY during Benghazi. He packed for his fund raiser in Las Vegas the next day and went to freak'n bed. I suppose he slept like a baby too knowing Americans were being brutally killed. Several news reports have stated that President Obama didn’t make any phone calls the night of the Sept. 11 attacks on our embassy. During the entire time of the attack, the president of the United States never picked up the phone though Obama was notified of the attack by his staff in a pre-scheduled afternoon meeting.  Fact is, Obama never spoke again with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey Secretary of State Hilliary Clinton. They also knew immediatly that it was a terrorist attack. Then the White House lies, and even denies the facts hiding them for weeks.

Obama is an embarrassment to our country and to our flag (which was decimated with a picture of himself remember over the stars and flown proudly at some of his campaign offices)

• Like 1

A Russian friendship is a friendship of necessity....for THEM and nothing more. I agree about Obama.  He is a pawn and don't know it due to his enormous ego. He thinks the world loves him.  Russia is buying gold, but the most valuable gold in the world right now is black gold......OIL. The world cannot survive as we know it without it. Real gold can buy the means to control some really valuable oil fields in the Middle East, which is WAY unstable with no stability in sight. Eventually, control of the worlds oil supplies will be the means of ultimate power over the masses. Russia and China are aligning themselves to be the winners.

Post Romanov era, yes. We had a couple times, depending on which flavor president we had, that determined out friendship.

Obama is not one of their friends, even though he might think that.