Guess I'm canceling my Comcast account.

Guest 556or762

Comcast is a horrible company to do business with, all they want is you to give them money and never contact tehm again, it took me 3 months to unsubscribe, they just kept billing me again and again.

Been thinking of doing this myself. I'm tired of Comcast anyway.

Who has the best deal in the Middle TN area?

I'm going with AT&T Uverse. Better bundles, charges and optics.

Already called Comcast but they were closed. Gonna call in the AM.

Based on my personal experience, there is no better service than Comcast, especially where internet service is concerned.

It's the sad truth. Not only that but our wooded yard doesn't make us a candidate for anything else. We can't get Uverse because the local phone company controls this area.

Based on my personal experience, there is no better service than Comcast, especially where internet service is concerned.

This is true for most people.

We have charter in JC, but my inlaws have Comcast. Comcast is such a better service overall, better Internet, better channel packages, better on-demand. There is no way I could convince them to switch over canceling gun ads. I'm afraid that's the case for most people.

To be honest I can't remember the last time I saw a commercial for a gun or gun shop in Knoxville. Unless it was on the Outdoor or Sportsman channel. Are they canceling those adds too?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.