Expo Center gun show this Sat, Sun March 2-3. Knoxville.

Im planning on heading up Sunday morning. Cant make it Saturday. Ive not been to any shows recently due to the crowds and panic buyers. Hopefully it wont be to crazy.

If its anything like last weekend in knoxville its gonna be packed. I got there around 930 saturday and had about a 30 minute wait in line. Shoulder to shoulder inside. Very unpleasant, but im looking for a particular pistol thats been hard to find for me. I guess ill go through it again this saturday.
I'll have a booth there, hoping somebody wants one of HANDMADE KNIVES I'll have for sale... Lol They seemed to think that all the 500 booths may be sold out. There were a couple more available at the Chilhowie event, so I doubt they'll sell all 500 spots..... Most of the dealers want way more that the guns are worth, but if you wanna hang out with me, you can catch deals from passerbys. A friend of mine bought a Stag Arms AR in .223 with about 300 rounds through it. It came with a new hard case, red dot, front grip/bi pod, 10 or 11 mags, and 100? Rounds of .223 for $1100. Seemed like a deal to me. He put 6 of those mags on the table and sold them the same day!

Anyway, see you guys there!
Yeah, there should be some room for ya! I'll be there with a friend and we're each getting a table. We do both have a child that will be with us, so as long as you're kid friendly, yeah, grab a chair! I seen people at the last show upstairs directing people on the ground to where they seen certain guns being carried. It's tough trying to look being led through a crowded aisle. I'd rather just sit down and have them walk by! Lol
Too bad we dont have our TGO shirts yet or an easy way to be identified. I will be there this morning checking in on here occasionally via smartphone. If anyone gets bored walking around up there just let me know where u are. Ill be bringing a colt .38 and maybe a couple more goodies to barter on.
Guest MAWLJ45

What's the word on the show? Expo seems to be a better venue? Still insane crowds, any deals, any anything worth showing up for? 

Prices seem to be coming down as far as ar's go. I seen a table full of complete lowers for 375. Different manufacturers. Ammo is still expensive for the most part. No 22 within reason. Same stuff different day. I didn't find anything worth trading on but my buddy did buy his first 1911 for 519.99 para gi. Which I thought was decent deal for him.
Guest MAWLJ45

Prices seem to be coming down as far as ar's go. I seen a table full of complete lowers for 375. Different manufacturers. Ammo is still expensive for the most part. No 22 within reason. Same stuff different day. I didn't find anything worth trading on but my buddy did buy his first 1911 for 519.99 para gi. Which I thought was decent deal for him.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update.

Yeah stuff was high. There was a ton more ARs than even last week. Lots of $30 Pmags, as many as you could want. Lots of $0.60, $0.70 and $1.00 per round 5.56 ammo.

Hardly any new shotguns, with turkey season approaching I found that odd. No reloading supplies worth going for, as David isn't there.

I enjoyed browsing but still find the prices laughable. I saw some $600 stripped lowers still, apparently some people haven't it the memo