Citizen Control Vehicles spotted

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Guest RedLights&Sirens
I guess Im in trouble. That is if I am to assume that new "freight depot" in Rossville was not built by Norfolk Southern. Maybe its just like that truck stop at the end of The Crazies. OMG I need to go buy some more foil, that place is only 8 miles away from me and I live less than 2 miles from the tracks that lead there!

We really need a conspiracy theory subforum for...stuff...like this. Anyone want to volunteer as a SME?  :rofl:

Mod would have responsibility of nuking any threads that appear to be reasonably based on reliable supportive evidence.

- OS

• Like 3
Guest Lester Weevils

Is this thread supposed to be satire or are we being serious right now? My God. I'm pretty sure if we had a video of US soldiers taking a dump and played it to menacing theme music some tin foil hatters would think is was a damn conspiracy rather than consider the possibility that soldiers have to take dumps too.

Certain mental disorders are associated with the chronic inability to recognize jokes. A person who routinely mis-perceives a joke as "correct info to be analyzed", "wrong info to be challenged and disproven", "deadly insult" or sometimes "well deserved compliment".

On the other hand, humor itself is not well-understood. Humor is rarely logical. Humor typically "makes no sense". Possibly the unfortunate individuals who recognize jokes, make jokes and enjoy jokes-- Perhaps such non-serious silly people have the more serious problems in dealing with reality. Whatever that may be.  :)

On a slightly divergent topic-- There was the famous and prolific science fiction author Philip K. Dick. If you read ebooks you can hunt around the interwebz and download most of his work. He was born the same year as my mom and died decades ago. Dick started out writing rather conventional mundane decent-enough SF and then gradually drifted into strange territory barely recognizable as science fiction.

PKD was an intelligent, mystical and profoundly paranoid man. Lived most of his life a Berkeley CA hipster and in many attitudes a hippy liberal, or maybe libertarian because he had no fondness for commies either. Or anyone who enforces their own version of reality on other people at the point of a gun. I have been (re)reading a lot of Philip K. Dick lately and it strikes me that if he were alive today he would be SERIOUSLY into the black helicopter, globalist conspiracy, RFID tracking and surveillance society idioms. He would be a regular and exalted guest on the Alex Jones show. Alex Jones world view is compatible with that of Philip K. Dick.

Dick's work is an acquired taste like roquefort cheese or kimchi. Many of his bizarre warped paranoid stories have been adapted by hollywood into movies. The hollywood scriptwriters formula is to remove any and all "interesting content" and then do their best to convert the stories into corny shoot-em-up big-star action flick vehicles. The only exception so far might be "Blade Runner" which was almost faithful to the book, or at least well-done in its own right. I haven't seen "A Scanner Darkly" yet. Dunno how badly that one was butchered in the movie. If you are curious, perhaps an excellent first Dick work to read would be "A Scanner Darkly" written at the height of his paranoid genius. It is hilariously funny, horrifying and tragic all at the same time. It is complete lunacy which mirrors reality surprisingly well.

There are cases where one does the right thing for the wrong reason. One sometimes gets a correct answer in spite of profound calculation or logic errors. Some aspects of crazy people like Jones or Dick are like that. Occasionally (possibly) correct in a conclusion based on (possibly) woefully delusional facts.

Alex has acquired a huge audience. He may be delusional on many issues but I'm estimating that perhaps a third of his guests are serious "mainstream" people who have non-delusional things to say. Perhaps the more serious ones go on his show BECAUSE of the huge audience, and don't agree with Jones' paranoia. Or perhaps the more serious guests are themselves blessed or cursed with an excessively paranoid world-view.

I'm not saying that picking out for ridicule the crazy stuff is bad, but there is Sturgeon's adage-- "Ninety percent of everything is crap." Also Sturgeon's law-- "Nothing is always absolutely so." Just saying, rather than looking for the idiocy, one can listen to Jones and occasionally get good info, and good science fiction entertainment from all the bad info. He's lots more entertaining than many "serious" commentators who seem equally delusional, but in more conventionally acceptable fashions.

Guest AmericanWorkMule

FEMA Death Train packed to the gills!!

crowded-train-india.jpg

You guys are missing the big picture. The train in the fore ground is just a distraction, it's the train in the back ground you should be concerned about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjg1UaryuLM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(I know they are auto rack cars)

You guys are missing the big picture. The train in the fore ground is just a distraction, it's the train in the back ground you should be concerned about.

BWAHAHAHA!  Don't be mocking the tin foilies, feelings get hurt easily.

Guest AmericanWorkMule

It has been uncovered that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased a new Presidential Yacht for OBAMA.

It appears to be capable of engaging in military or drug interdiction if need be...

usaf_1st_aircraft_carrier.jpg

It has been uncovered that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased a new Presidential Yacht for OBAMA.
It appears to be capable of engaging in military or drug interdiction if need be...

usaf_1st_aircraft_carrier.jpg

Wow, that's the biggest water hazard I've ever seen!
  • Like 1