Assault Pressure Cooker aka APC

jcoosi

Guest 6.8 AR

It really depends on how you look at it, Garufa. The media spent the better part of the day demonizing the

pressure cooker as much as they screwed up the reporting on the supposed arrest and were cautioning

everyone about if a certain skin color was on the person, they may actually be innocent.

In that vein, I consider it funny as Hell.

The media was so obvious, all day long on what they wanted this outcome to be, and it had nothing to do

with justice.

Guest drv2fst

Please tell me why any civilian would need a pressure cooker.  We are not trying to take away your pots and pans.  We agree that Americans have a right to pots and pans as long as they don't try to take them out of their own home.  But no one should be able to just go out and buy an assault pressure cooker.  We should register all existing pressure cookers.  We should restrict or ban sales of new pressure cookers.....  Look, it's just ridiculous that on any given Saturday morning, anyone, even a minor, can go to a typical yard sale and buy a lethal pressure cooker without any identification, license or permit required.  That's just insane.  Don't you care about the children???

Please tell me why any civilian would need an X-Acto Knife.  We are not trying to take away your butter knives or steak knives.  We agree that Americans have a right to butter knives as long as they don't try to take them out of their own home.  But no one should be able to just go out and buy an assault X-Acto Knife.  We should register all existing X-Acto Knives.  We should restrict or ban sales of new X-Acto Knife.....  Look, it's just ridiculous that anyone, even a minor, can go to a typical school supply store and buy a lethal X-Acto Knife without any identification, license or permit required.  That's just insane.  Don't you care about the children???

Don't take this as being at the expense of the victims.  We all feel sympathy for the victims of this senseless violence and their families.  However, I think it's appropriate to point out how silly the gun banners are.  Their logic just doesn't add up.  If you trade the word "gun" or "rifle" for any other implement that has been used to harm people it more clearly illustrates their foolishness.

Edited by drv2fst

Please tell me why any civilian would need a pressure cooker.  We are not trying to take away your pots and pans.  We agree that Americans have a right to pots and pans as long as they don't try to take them out of their own home.  But no one should be able to just go out and buy an assault pressure cooker.  We should register all existing pressure cookers.  We should restrict or ban sales of new pressure cookers.....  Look, it's just ridiculous that on any given Saturday morning, anyone, even a minor, can go to a typical yard sale and buy a lethal pressure cooker without any identification, license or permit required.  That's just insane.  Don't you care about the children???

I did something similar in the thread that reported the bombing and was asked what was wrong with me. Personally, I don't care if someone thinks something's wrong with me. The irony is funny AND predictable since I knew that it was just a matter of time before someone used a bomb to kill. I don't think that is was a coincidence that the bombing occurred in a gun unfriendly state/city either. Someone was making a morbid point. No, I do not agree with their message. I hope they are found and sumarily executed, but given the location and federal charges I see a long prison sentence at taxpayer's expense in their future.

Guest 6.8 AR

"We need common sense legislation to prevent this". How many times have we heard this phrase?

It's not at the expense of the victims. They're the ones whoring the parents of Newtown, still. Obama brought

them out, yesterday. These people trying to change the 2nd Amendment are a bunch pimp thugs.

Cant be prevented people are going to get what they need to do acts of evil no matter what laws are in place. Adam Lanza broke a dozen or so himself. Also look to the meth epidemic for example lets take all sudifed (sp?) off the shelves so we can stop the manufacturing of it.

If it was up to them everything would require a tracking device,4473 to be filled out, and a mandatory 5 working day waiting period on any and everything.

Dad can we plant a garden?

No son. I cant pass a 4473 to obtain fertilizer cause of past charge for illegal possesion of an undregistered black duffel bag.

Edited by jcoosi
Guest drv2fst

Cant be prevented people are going to get what they need to do acts of evil no matter what laws are in place.

Martial arts were invented separately in several different area due to banning weapons.  Many martial arts weapons are common tools that people learned how to use as a weapon.  History is full of people killing each other with whatever is available at hand.  The first recorded murder was with a rock.

I didn't think it was funny, but when I read this post I understood your point.  

The post wasnt started to be funny it was started to point out, which I know most if not all on this site understand, the lunacy of the elected officals that are in power.