Some Gun Owners Are Dangerous

I love walking around Oak Ridge with my 1911 oc. I wonder how many hippies Ive given heart attacks? They would die if they knewi had a WMD AR-15 and 15+ loaded mags behind the seats lol

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

OR has hippies?

Yes. And yuppies and libtards. Alot of them are from out of state and come in to work the lab. My neighbor works at ORNL, and is contracted from Missouri, though he is a gun lover also.

I read on there one clown claimed to be a Vietnam bet and stated if the government wanted to take us they could basically and there is nothing a AK or AR could do to stop it. I think that has been tried in Afghanistan. Ask Russia and the US what a bunch of poorly armed homegrown "rebels" can do on their own turf.

Yep, which is why I hate the argument that the 2A does not provide us the ability to effectively fight our government. I don't feel it will come to that unless a series of very drastic events occurs, but that isn't the point. It keeps the gov from ever going over the line. An insurgency of less than 100,000 folks would bring this country to its knees regardless of martial law, fast movers, attack helicopters, tanks and so on.
  • Like 1

OR has hippies?

Yes. And yuppies and libtards. Alot of them are from out of state and come in to work the lab. My neighbor works at ORNL, and is contracted from Missouri, though he is a gun lover also.

I thought OR was full of meth heads.  The scientists live in West Knox/Farragut.

Oak Ridge is multi-talented, and no, not all of the scientists live in Knox, just the conservatives. The rest are on city council. We're not a MAIG town by accident, ya know.

Edited by R_Bert