Disabled vet owns moderator on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/1fiu1y/my_short_barrel_fully_suppressed_m4_that_i_built/caasovk?context=4

Long story short, this vet posts up his suppressed M4 on /r/guns and takes smack talk from people on the message board. Then one of the moderators posts:

Because he's full of sh*t.

I'd bet money he wasn't in the Marines, he isn't in a chair, and the gun isn't his.

Bet me, Zap.

Bet me.

OP responds with:

proof http://imgur.com/a/HWScH

From there, the marine seems to remain gracious while the rest of reddit trashes the mod.

• Like 1
Guest RedLights&Sirens
What a man the moderator is. Cant nut up and say, "I was wrong and appologize." Just deletes everything like a little b!t*h. I think there are all of two comments in there still.

Thanks for your service Lance Corporal.

What a man the moderator is. Cant nut up and say, "I was wrong and appologize." Just deletes everything like a little b!t*h.

That's the majority of mods on reddit, there are a few good ones but majority of the them are #### waffles. Delete every thing so they won't remove my mod status, gotta show off that e-peen.

Also, if you download the uneditreddit addon for firefox, you can see most deleted comments. 

Thanks. 

[–]IronChin [deleted]

1 day ago *

Because he's full of shit. I'd bet money he wasn't in the Marines, he isn't in a chair, and the gun isn't his. Bet me, Zap. Bet me.

[–]md28usmc [deleted]

1 day ago

[–]silencer1581 [deleted]

1 day ago

Damn OP deliverers hard

[–]transmigrant [deleted]

4 hours ago

Probably the best call out i've seen on here.

What a man the moderator is. Cant nut up and say, "I was wrong and appologize." Just deletes everything like a little b!t*h. I think there are all of two comments in there still.

Thanks for your service Lance Corporal.

Corporal; not Lance Corporal...the former is an NCO and the latter is not.