COLORADO FED UP--51st State?

Guest RedLights&Sirens
I say we just give a chunk of the country to the anti freedom types. They can all move there and the crimminals will too, no doubt. We wait and ignore them as they beg for assistance. Whatever is left over after crime and poverty tears them apart, we invade, say "I told you so" and then go back to running this country the way it was meant to be.
I think the starting point is their Govs name is"Hickenlooper". I can't leave that leave that alone mr Lickenhooker. The 1st challenge is to get all these people to move west of the Rockies. Awe they can have the Rockies too. Then we hardworking Americans will sell them what they need to survive. We will even negotiate a treaty to hunt the Rockies.
  • Like 1

I say we just give a chunk of the country to the anti freedom types. They can all move there and the crimminals will too, no doubt. We wait and ignore them as they beg for assistance. Whatever is left over after crime and poverty tears them apart, we invade, say "I told you so" and then go back to running this country the way it was meant to be.

The whole "Escape From......" films would be a great start!   LA and NY. Just lump all the liberal hippies in there.

It'll never happen but wouldn't it be nice to run the Mason Dixon line all the way across the country.  Hippies can have the Canadian bacon side and we'll take the burrito border.  No civil war to settle it, just segregate and see what happens.  

• Like 3

You don't know too much about geography do you Caster?

Mason-Dixon line today is BS.  I'd much prefer that all the libs and their ilk be stuck in the middle of the Great Plains while semi-reasonable people reclaim the best parts of the country.  Of course we'd starve to death because they wouldn't be able to grow a stalk of wheat.

Mason-Dixon line today is BS.  I'd much prefer that all the libs and their ilk be stuck in the middle of the Great Plains while semi-reasonable people reclaim the best parts of the country.  Of course we'd starve to death because they wouldn't be able to grow a stalk of wheat.

Balderdash!!!  Let them libtards eat all that bread and cereal. IF they figure it out.....at least they'll have plenty of illegal aliens to harvest it for their lazy arses...!!  We'll have all the southern vegetables (corn, squash, tomatos, akra) fruit (watermelon, blueberries, strawberries and gawja peaches) and venison.

Well, I ain't no professor no.  

BUT, the Mason Dixon line runs between PA and Maryland.  If you run that across country, you'd split Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada and California; Basically in half.  That'd leave the upper half for the hippie demo scum and the lower half for the rest of us.  Typically demo/commies like colder weather anyway so there you have it.  There'd be plenty of plains lands for either side.  

Now, personally, I'd be fine with running the border sharply south at the california border.  We don't anything they have to offer. 

Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

What good would creating new borders do? We have a national border now that we can’t (won’t) defend. Our economy is being destroyed in part by the cheap labor and drugs that freely cross it. The same thing would happen with Liberal/Conservative borders. We (conservatives) don’t have the numbers to support what we want, and that imbalance in getting bigger every day.

Reading it again...I don't see why posters are mad about it.  It's the republican part of the state that wants to break away from the libs.  It sounds like a great idea...plus there's the recall petitions...Colorado isn't happy with it's government.

Discussions/stories like this can sound really good but executing it wold be very messy at best if it could be done at all.

For some time now and more and more these days I believe the country is going to melt down financially...people (and most especially other countries who are buying our debt) are going to figure out that our worthless money really is worthless...when that happens all hell is going to break lose and we'll see here what has happened in other countries (hyper inflation, hyper unemployment and worse).

The federal government will go apes**t and start trying to control everything while trying to make the states pay for it/do all the work...maybe then some states which still has some people in government who aren't politicians with their heads up their asses will simply decide to not to comply and group together with other like-minded states; effectively nullifying the federal government.

One way or another, this house of cards we've built will come crashing down...the only real questions are "when" and what will be the "final straw".

I wonder what the legal requirements are for a new state breaking away from an established one; or if it can even be done, since it never has?

I know downstate Illinois has talked about making Chicago its own state all my life.

I wonder what the legal requirements are for a new state breaking away from an established one; or if it can even be done, since it never has?

Well, West Virginia broke away from Virginia.  Then again Virginia was not part of the US at the time.