Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

didn't the ME state his only notes were the his official report now all of the sudden he has private notes?

I am not so sure the ME is helping the prosecution.

Yes. He first claimed that his only recollection was his report. Thankfully the defense had a keen eye. 

This guy is full of BS, and is doing a very good job of making it look like the prosecution is paying for his testimony. Surely the jury can read right through it.

Edited by TripleDigitRide

This guys is a putz, how can you be a ME and not know the job that technicians perform? That's like a manager that gets hired off the street to manage people that doesn't have a clue what that job is like.

The prosecution must be steaming. They didn't want the fact that the doctors story has changed to be presented to the jury, and the judge agreed. But the lying doctor brought it up without being asked, That left the door open for questions from the defense.  :rofl: 

Gotta love it when the witch hunt takes a wrong turn... again

Defense is arguing for acquittal. 

And people in hell want Iced water, you know where that's going.. Not Gonna Happen.. But he does have seriously valid points on why acquittal should be granted.

And people in hell want Iced water, you know where that's going.. Not Gonna Happen.. But he does have seriously valid points on why acquittal should be granted.

Why not? They haven't proved murder or manslaughter, and the defense hasn't even started. The jury is gonna get a crash course in the law before they deliberate.

I'd be shocked if the judge doesn't allow the jury to decide. I'm sure she doesn't want riots front porch.

This is why not.. They don't want the riots, which they are going to get anyway, because they haven't proved anything beyond reasonable doubt, that he committed 2nd murder based on the text defining 2nd degree murder.

Why not? They haven't proved murder or manslaughter, and the defense hasn't even started. The jury is gonna get a crash course in the law before they deliberate.

Jury is not in courtroom for the acquittal motion, btw, so they're not getting educated yet. Too bad, it would be like a double closing argument. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Jury is not in courtroom for the acquittal motion, btw, so they're not getting educated yet. Too bad, it would be like a double closing argument. :)

- OS

Can the judge acquit without the jury? I'm not watching the trial right now.