Corker Bill Has Taxpayer Subsidized ObamaCars

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Who are our Senators representing?
Is it the Chicken Processing plants or Construction Industry that wants this?

Breitbart News has learned there is a provision included in the immigration bill that could be used to give free cars, motorcycles, scooters or other vehicles to young people around the country over a period of 15 months after the bill passes.  The new provision is a result of the latest addition to the Corker-Hoeven amendment, which is essentially an entirely new version of the bill.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/24/ObamaCar-handout-for-taxpayer-subsidized-vehicles-for-kids-built-into-immigration-bill-too

I watched Rubio get interviewed last night by Gretta. He said that the guest worker program will allow us to have workers here to do jobs Americans won't do Like pick crops. All I could think was that he was advocating modern day slavery.

Guaranteed that the next step in this story will be the left wing declaring the injustice of the guest workers paying sales taxes, property taxes (directly or indirectly) that they live here and don't get the benefit of representation but suffer taxation. And they must also be granted a path to citizenship. It's so obvious.

And yes, this is a sop to agribusiness in the short run but a left wing win in the long run. See Caesar Chavez for a historic lesson

• Like 1

He said that the guest worker program will allow us to have workers here to do jobs Americans won't do Like pick crops.

You always hear this crap and I think it is BS.  I think the truth isn't that Americans won't do these jobs.  Instead, I think the truth is that Americans who are paying taxes, etc. can't afford to do those jobs for the same wages as a 'migrant worker' who is likely getting paid under the table and doesn't have to give a big chunk of their earnings to Uncle Sam.

• Like 1

I watched Rubio get interviewed last night by Gretta. He said that the guest worker program will allow us to have workers here to do jobs Americans won't do Like pick crops. All I could think was that he was advocating modern day slavery.

Guaranteed that the next step in this story will be the left wing declaring the injustice of the guest workers paying sales taxes, property taxes (directly or indirectly) that they live here and don't get the benefit of representation but suffer taxation. And they must also be granted a path to citizenship. It's so obvious.

And yes, this is a sop to agribusiness in the short run but a left wing win in the long run. See Caesar Chavez for a historic lesson

You forgot that they will also demand they get paid minimum wage. And of course that will have NO unintended consequences. 

Guest 6.8 AR

You always hear this crap and I think it is BS.  I think the truth isn't that Americans won't do these jobs.  Instead, I think the truth is that Americans who are paying taxes, etc. can't afford to do those jobs for the same wages as a 'migrant worker' who is likely getting paid under the table and doesn't have to give a big chunk of their earnings to Uncle Sam.

You know it's Barbara Streisand, just like I do. It is Karl Rove propaganda. Rubio wants to be POTUS so bad, he'll

do and say anything. As far as I'm concerned, he will be a one term Senator. I heard something of a challenge in his

next attempt. I like Allen West.

All Rubio did was probably betray his own family for something he isn't worthy of. the Tea Party is unhappy over him.

Anyone think it was only a round of golf now?

Nope...When I first saw that picture I knew Obama had Corker in his corner. It is a bad bill for the "Republic" but I figure that's the purpose. We are going down Men! High hopes for thumbs down in the House but some of the scuttle butt out of there is not good. Will find out soon. As for Rubio I'll vote for the dog catcher. He's been turned!

Guest Lester Weevils

The phrase "not a dime's worth of difference" seems truer every day, but I didn't vote for any of those jerks. Always libertarians.

20 years ago I thought I was disgusted. 10 years ago I thought I was disgusted. By now I'm so beyond disgusted there is no way to measure it. :)

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Caption?

Obama saying, "Keep grinning Corker, I don't think the camera shows my hand up your Puppet Hole."

519509395.jpg

Guest 6.8 AR

Corker ran, the first time against Harold Ford Jr., as completely against immigration reform. Some change of heart

to do what he just did with that other senator, wouldn't you say?

• 2 weeks later...