Its that time again ***FREE TRIGGER KITS***

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

1ST

BAREWOOF

2ND

SIDIMAN

3RD

NRA37922 and FIELD BOSS

The random number was 57 and 1st was off by one, 2nd off by two and a tie for third with thiers being off by 7.

Winners please contact me with your shipping information so I can get them out as soon as possible.

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Like 3
My cmt ar-15 has a trigger that breaks like my Remington 700 .308 because of this trigger kit! Get one you will not be disappointed.

There is a 100% guarantee on the kit. If you buy one and don't like it or it doesn't work or you just want your money back you will get a refund. If you ask for your money back you will get your money back regardless of the reason. If you want your money back because the Congolese dollar tanked or you got a splinter in your foot you will get your money back. Seriously, regardless of the reason, or lack of, you will get your money back if you ask for it.

Think about this, when was the last time you spent just $13 on your AR? Everything else is more than this and NOTHING you will buy for $13 will have such a significant improvement on your guns accuracy. I honestly can't think of anything you can buy for your AR anymore that is $13 shipped much less something that actually has a dramatic effect on your gun's accuracy potential. The trigger is the single most important part of a guns accuracy. If your trigger sucks then everything else doesn't matter.

And this kit literally takes less than 10 minutes to install and anyone can do it. You have nothing to loose and a great trigger to gain.

There has yet to be a single kit returned, ever. In a world were there are people who are never satisfied I have either never sold them one, which I highly doubt, or they can't find a reason not to be unsatisfied, much more plausible.

And what sL1k said is something that has been said since day one, it makes your AR trigger feel like the trigger on a quality bolt action.

Thanks again Dol, I don't think it will work on my current rifle. I believe I remember you saying that about the polymer lowers. But I'm collecting parts for another, so I'll be putting with the rest of parts and pieces. Thanks again for your generosity Sir.

Another reason I love this forum.